Requests & Ideas - page 506

@mladen,

Thank you for your understanding and thanks for the valuable contribution...

Also can you update these indicators please?

Files:

oguz:
@mladen,

Thank you for your understanding and thanks for the valuable contribution...

Also can you update these indicators please?

oguz

Those indicators do not need an upgrade (they are already new mt4 compatible)

Hi mladen , I know you are busy here ,

please , when your time allows can you Take a look to my post #5025

Best regards .

how about an indicator for range bars that changes colors or something, as more bars are printed in a shorter time

so if the market is slow its red, as it picks up its orange, as it is during normal hours green and maybe during news white

FNF2:
Hi mladen , I know you are busy here ,

please , when your time allows can you Take a look to my post #5025

Best regards .

FNF2

Metatrader 4 does not allow custom indicators to be applied to another indicators (or data). Since what you asked would need to be a custom indicator, it can not be done

metal30:
how about an indicator for range bars that changes colors or something, as more bars are printed in a shorter time so if the market is slow its red, as it picks up its orange, as it is during normal hours green and maybe during news white

It depends on the range bars implementation, but even then there would be a problem to determine what is "slow" and what is "fast"

mladen:
It depends on the range bars implementation, but even then there would be a problem to determine what is "slow" and what is "fast"

if you are using a 1 tick or 5 tick range, idk

the indicator should have flexiblity in the parameters, say 2 bars/min is slow 5 is below average while 10 is average and 20 is super high or something

i could be a useful way to define "chop or slow periods

metal30:

if you are using a 1 tick or 5 tick range, idk

the indicator should have flexiblity in the parameters, say 2 bars/min is slow 5 is below average while 10 is average and 20 is super high or something

i could be a useful way to define "chop or slow periods

metal30

Sorry, but as I told : that almost entirely depends on the range bars implementation (not on some indicator that is attached to such an offline chart). If the range bars are not recording the time properly, nothing can help it

Can you add alerts for when the price breaks either the upper or lower band ?

mladen:

metal30

Sorry, but as I told : that almost entirely depends on the range bars implementation (not on some indicator that is attached to such an offline chart). If the range bars are not recording the time properly, nothing can help it

Maybe a time indicator itself that would mark every 5 min or a mtf candle indicator that would work on a range chart, tried a few havent found one that works, idk

Reason: