Requests & Ideas - page 508

NK Trade:
Could this lovely indicator make a histo version (if reasonable to ) sorry if i asked stupid question

NK Trade

It can be done, but in that case the dynamic zones are completely unnecessary and should be left out from the indicator, Is that what you meant?

mladen:

NK Trade

It can be done, but in that case the dynamic zones are completely unnecessary and should be left out from the indicator, Is that what you meant?

As long give the same result sir, but all in all you knows better than me

NK Trade:
As long give the same result sir, but all in all you knows better than me

It is a histo version. You can set range of indi from -1 to 1.

a0114410049:
Hello my dear .Mladen

why and how this is indicator Repaint ?!!

it is repaint with me on Daily chart and i am loss more 350 $

please tell me about it repaint or not

thanks

Member here for over 5 years and you don't know Rule #1: 'Never trade anything without testing it in demo AND real time.'?

mladen:
The colors will be the same as the colors of the histogram part of the existing indicator, but you will not have dynamic zones any more (since they are not needed for the colors of the histogram

Yes sir, i would like to test it

NK Trade:
Yes sir, i would like to test it

Here is the histogram version : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_3_1_mtf__lines_histo.mq4

mladen:

Here is the histogram version : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_3_1_mtf__lines_histo.mq4

Thanks sir,

krelian99:

It is a histo version. You can set range of indi from -1 to 1.

Member here for over 5 years and you don't know Rule #1: 'Never trade anything without testing it in demo AND real time.'?

krelian,

you know well ,most of us members,just enters in an huge populated cities and pass through without knowing here and there,so after 5 years if he dont know or listened even EP,not much strange then,also some of us would like loud voice,some times about profits and some times about losses,may be for to get early/immediate favor/consideration,;) ..... but dont forget we already done such mistakes,at least me.before full time learning here,......not depends on registering time but depends on how much time you put on learning and picking knowledge,if not dull like me.:).

regards

Yes, as newbie and on demo. This is no secret. After 5 years one can know that there are some naughty indicators and that one shouldn't trade something blind. Faith is one thing, knowledge the other. We all failed, paid dearly for some 'lessons' but we must learn from our fails or listen to them who already made mistakes. What counts is the result, right? Now almost 2 years as for us two or more, one time one'll make it and the lost pips come rolled back and more will follow

krelian99:
Yes, as newbie and on demo. This is no secret. After 5 years one can know that there are some naughty indicators and that one shouldn't trade something blind. Faith is one thing, knowledge the other. We all failed, paid dearly for some 'lessons' but we must learn from our fails or listen to them who already made mistakes. What counts is the result, right? Now almost 2 years as for us two or more, one time one'll make it and the lost pips come rolled back and more will follow

Guys,

I don't think that there was real account involved in that thing (especially since I can see posters IPs and comparing it to average income from the region where the IP comes from)

mladen:

Guys,

I don't think that there was real account involved in that thing (especially since I can see posters IPs and comparing it to average income from the region where the IP comes from)

once more you got an strange idea for to calculate, if account was real or demo,if the IP was from some african or some under average income region.

Reason: