Need an inverted MA

I need an indicator for MT4 that will invert a Moving Average.

It needs to be like the standard MT4 MA indicator, with the same choices of settings and displaying in the price window.

I need the MA to be inverted, or turned upside down.

I will appreciate it very much.

Thank you

billbss:
I need an indicator for MT4 that will invert a Moving Average.

It needs to be like the standard MT4 MA indicator, with the same choices of settings and displaying in the price window.

I need the MA to be inverted, or turned upside down.

I will appreciate it very much.

Thank you

billbss

It can not be done

If you invert t the only way you can invert it is to use the 0 for x axis to invert it and then moving average values would be bellow 0. All the other "inversions" are not inversions at all

mladen:
billbss

It can not be done

If you invert t the only way you can invert it is to use the 0 for x axis to invert it and then moving average values would be bellow 0. All the other "inversions" are not inversions at all

Thank you for your reply.

One question-

I have an Overlay Indicator with a "mirroring" option.

It inverts the candlesticks exactly the way I want a MA to be inverted.

Couldn't this work with an MA rather than candles.

I don't know anything about coding, this is just a suggestion.

Thanks again.

Files:

There is a study with a formula for the inverted moving average. Or you look for that study or you buy it online, or you can try to see how to make this work...

here is the link from source An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Files:
ima.png  334 kb

daniel1983:
There is a study with a formula for the inverted moving average. Or you look for that study or you buy it online, or you can try to see how to make this work...

here is the link from source An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Here is one document about that and what is it referring to: er2varmamain.pdf

Also you might want to see this video about the "inversibility" (and how it is used in auto regression models - these models Autoregressive model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) :

Files:
er2varmamain.pdf  403 kb

Hadn't we had the topic somewhere? The result was that it is not constructive in forex due to big disturbing factor named trader.

Reason: