Requests & Ideas - page 504

nevar:
Mladen Is it possible for you to add all averages (recursive ma,zero lag etc..etc..)to this indicator?

nevar

It can be done, but then the jurik smoothing has to be chopped out

Is that what you had in mind?

timmyhanke:

Is it possible to make it somewhat moving average reflected to the price it would be nice , but if it follows the oma with a strict distance its a start to see if it even works .

If you have another sugestion to use another indicator i dont mind , my first thinking was to use a standard moving average step indicator , so you both can control the sensitivity of the step indicator , and then adjust the moving average bands to create a sort of pip based channel were you can set when and were you want to be alerted , in a reversal movement of a sort of pips .

But if we use moving average as a smoothing to the oma and make that in to bands, with diffrent averages and prices it would be great , like the same as you and mr tools helped me with before to make the dynamic rsi indicator with diffrent averages ,

timmyhanke

I am afraid that it would not work - the averages that you are mentioning would produce results so different that it would look like an abstract picture rather than some kind of a channel

mladen:

timmyhanke

I am afraid that it would not work - the averages that you are mentioning would produce results so different that it would look like an abstract picture rather than some kind of a channel

i see , but if we produce the oma times 3 , but 2 of them with a distance from the middle one , and add alerts for when the price breaks either upper or lower band . It could produce the idea that i have ,

When i wrote this i searched through my indicators and found that i already have a oma channel , 2 to be specific , one is a ex4 and the other have a ''const'' problem in the code that i cant figure out how to fix , but if we add price options and something to set the distance from the middle line to make the channel tighter would be great !

timmyhanke:

i see , but if we produce the oma times 3 , but 2 of them with a distance from the middle one , and add alerts for when the price breaks either upper or lower band . It could produce the idea that i have ,

When i wrote this i searched through my indicators and found that i already have a oma channel , 2 to be specific , one is a ex4 and the other have a ''const'' problem in the code that i cant figure out how to fix , but if we add price options and something to set the distance from the middle line to make the channel tighter would be great !

timmyhanke

If we add a distance then it would be an oma + 2 bands (which are strict oma + some distance, not another average or oma)

I believe that there was already an oma envelopes (that uses fixed distances, not atr, for that) but will check

mladen:

nevar

yes please Mladen.

mladen:

timmyhanke

If we add a distance then it would be an oma + 2 bands (which are strict oma + some distance, not another average or oma)

I believe that there was already an oma envelopes (that uses fixed distances, not atr, for that) but will check

I found this indicator , so the step channel part is already built , but can averages and prices be added so all of the standard pack is there , in a dropdown menu if you have the time.

And then add alerts for when the price breaks either upper or lower band.

Then my idea is completed

mladen:

nevar

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to implement other averages to the activator?

nevar:

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to implement other averages to the activator?

Yes it is, but without the jurik included in the set then

i have an idea forex goiler 1.3 indicator is daily base signal indicator it is like breakout indicator . if we can findout its formula and can make its MTF version then we many can get great result. Meant we only will enter in the direction of bigger trend

can u make MTF version of this indicator ? i dont know which strategy is it using ?

suppose it is using 1h theory .. then MTF version has to show me 4h theory /daily theory /or weekly theory & monthly theory

suppose it is using daily open close or daily breakout then MTF has to use weekly & monthly open close or weekly breakout levels etc ... i need its MTF version with history show option also thankx

Files:

mladen:
Yes it is, but without the jurik included in the set then

Yes without the jurik please Mladen.

Reason: