Requests & Ideas - page 616

knaimad:

Thanks,

It works as I wanted it to work, but I suspect I am not doing it "clean and most simple" way.

I am  asking myself why I need to use buffer 6 for the line to change colour (well, don't understand buffers and colour changing [yet]).

Please, take a peek inside (lines 122-125). 

You don't need to use buffer 6

All you have to do is to check the state of buffer 10 and then draw the colors accordingly (using the values from buffer 3). You can not use just 1 buffer per color since that way you will get a repainting indicator, hence the simplest way is what I described and then use the ClearPint() and PlotPoint() procedures to draw non-repainting color line(s)

Dimi.A:

Hello, could some one make this one work for the latest MT4 build please?

Try now,hope it will be work.

Files:
grid_v1_0.zip  2 kb

mntiwana:

Try now,hope it will be work.

Perfect. Thank you Mntiwana.

mladen:
Use this one

This indicator is not working.It's not showing anything.

saad007:

This indicator is not working.It's not showing anything.

Delete line 93 (or used the attached)

That indicator could never work in the first place

Files:

mladen:

Delete line 93 (or used the attached)

That indicator could never work in the first place

Now working.Thanks a lot.

mladen:

You don't need to use buffer 6

All you have to do is to check the state of buffer 10 and then draw the colors accordingly (using the values from buffer 3). You can not use just 1 buffer per color since that way you will get a repainting indicator, hence the simplest way is what I described and then use the ClearPint() and PlotPoint() procedures to draw non-repainting color line(s)

I've rewritten and copied your PlotPoint() and CleanPoint(). Now using only two buffers (3 and 10).

Any comments? 

knaimad:

I've rewritten and copied your PlotPoint() and CleanPoint(). Now using only two buffers (3 and 10).

Any comments? 

Yep, that is the correct way :)

mladen:
Yep, that is the correct way :)
Thanks for your tutoring.

Can this CyclePeriod be made  to work on mq4 ? and can you make it

Thanx 

Reason: