Requests & Ideas - page 530

mladen:

oguz

Did you check this step stochastic : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/174/dynamic_zone_step_stochastic_1_2.ex4 ?

Dear mladen

Thank you very much for link Can you made histo version this wonderful indi please?

mrtools:
NK Trade, sorry i'm not understanding, there wasn't alerts on slope on the other version.

Sorry sir, maybe I did not clearly explain...

Another indicator i mean the another indi like Ehlers Fisher transform histo mtf+alerts+lines or Awesome 4 color_alerts 2_2 mtf

they are have a alerts on slope change...

are in this indi can be that to???

NK Trade:

Sorry sir, maybe I did not clearly explain...

Another indicator i mean the another indi like Ehlers Fisher transform histo mtf+alerts+lines or Awesome 4 color_alerts 2_2 mtf

they are have a alerts on slope change...

are in this indi can be that to???

Oh ok, added the slope change arrows and alerts.

qqe_vhf_adaptive_dynamic_zones_histo__arrows__alerts_2.ex4

mrtools:

Oh ok, added the slope change arrows and alerts.

qqe_vhf_adaptive_dynamic_zones_histo__arrows__alerts_2.ex4

Once again thank you so much for your kindness sir

dear Mladen and Mrtools,

this indicaor shows the delta values in digital form..

I like to have the summation of the last " n " number of bars also in the display....would u pls do that for me in this indicator... agtickvolume.mq4

Files:

oguz:
Hi, mladen, @mrtools

There are around 12 warnings in the attached ea mt4 build 930. Would you please fix them?

Thank you.

Those warning were benign, but here is the fixed version : xxxxxxxxx_1.mq4

Files:
xxxxxxxxx_1.mq4  37 kb

mladen:
Those warning were benign, but here is the fixed version : xxxxxxxxx_1.mq4

Thank you very much. You are perfect!

Hi, mladen, @mrtools

There are around 12 warnings in the attached ea mt4 build 950. Would you please fix them?

Thank you.

Files:
xxxxxxxxx.mq4  37 kb

oguz:
Dear @mladen,

Does this ea work with the below scenarios without a problem? If it doesn’t, can you revise ea in scenarios to make it work?

- At the same time, on the same graph and different time frame (Example: eurusd M15 + eurusd M30)

- At the same time, on different graphs, all time frame (Example: eurusd M30 + usdjpy M30)

- Can you add this ea "trailstop" feature?

oguz

That EA does not use different time frame at all (it is not designed to user other time frames)

oguz:
Dear @mladen,

Does this ea work with the below scenarios without a problem? If it doesn’t, can you revise ea in scenarios to make it work?

- At the same time, on the same graph and different time frame (Example: eurusd M15 + eurusd M30)

- At the same time, on different graphs, all time frame (Example: eurusd M30 + usdjpy M30)

- Can you add this ea "trailstop" feature?

What is the original name of that EA?

Reason: