Elite indicators :) - page 572

Averages Bands + Fibo

Parameters added:

showWidth: Enables viewing distances in pips of the intermediate points.

SpreadL: Value in pips from which it is safe to operate (4.0 pips == 40). Use the color "width1". Distance between deviation bands 2 ( Red in screenshot ).

widthDisable: Color used when it is not safe to operate (range less than "SpreadL")

width1, width2, width3: Colors of the intermediate points (central band, deviation bands 1, deviation bands 2 )

PS: Uppest & Lowest pip values ( in black ) are distance between deviation bands 2 ( red in screenshot )...

Files:

mladen:
rayphua, I think that that version of AMA "gave its best". Better to use some newer AMA versions that are coded a bit less CPU intensive for start and then build based on that indicator. What I am interested in is what exactly do you use when you use that indicator. Is it the pure slope of the AMA (Perry Kaufman's AMA - adaptive moving average) that you are using or you seek for some mother information too?

Mladen,

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. I use the AMA as a filter confirmation alongside with Volatility Quality and OMA Macd. If AMA shows nothing, I do not trade it. There are times when AMA shows opposite signals with OMA too, and those times I skip. If it's something else you're asking, please let me know.

Regarding those newer AMA versions, which ones, in MTF, are you referring to? This current version (V25), I like the it because it shows 3 timeframes within the same indicator, replacing the need to use multiple instances of it. But if there is something else which you think would work better, please advice, thank you.

Ray

mrtools:
Rayphua, with a major Kudos to Mladen, it now works like the separate chart version.With this version you will need to check the charts in the foreground.

Hi Mladen,

Have noticed some rendering issue with the Flat_Trend_MacdZonesMtf-2.mq4 on chart indi that you have coded. Please see the two gifs, right and wrong. Both use the same settings, however you'll see that both are rendered differently. The correct rendered version is shown as right.gif. Wrong.gif appears whenever I load a new template on the chart. To get it to show the right rendering, I need to change timeframes to reload the chart.

I'm not sure why this is the case, could you kindly help me look into this? For your information, I use 3 instances of the same indi on the chart, with different timeframe settings, not sure if this is the cause of the problem. I do the same in the seperate window version of this indi and that that does not result in rendering error as the on chart version.

Files:
right.gif  36 kb
wrong.gif  35 kb

two colors for "digital filters - on chart"

can anyone add coloring to this great indicator, and perhaps alerts? thanks!!

Scrat:
can anyone add coloring to this great indicator, and perhaps alerts? thanks!!

Scrat

This one is with color changes and with alerts added

Have a nice weekend

thank you very much mladen!

mladen:
Scrat

This one is with color changes and with alerts added

Have a nice weekend

Hi Mladen and MrTools,

This is quite a useful and unique MACD to use graphically. Would it be possible to add alerts (email) for it (on the zero cross)?

Kind Regards,

Graham.

Gramski:
Hi Mladen and MrTools,

This is quite a useful and unique MACD to use graphically. Would it be possible to add alerts (email) for it (on the zero cross)?

Kind Regards,

Graham.

Graham

There is no zero line in that indicator. Can something else serve instead of the zero line?

mladen:
Graham There is no zero line in that indicator. Can something else serve instead of the zero line?

Sorry what I meant is the equivalent of a macd zero line cross...i.e so when the line crosses price on the chart.

Gramski:
Sorry what I meant is the equivalent of a macd zero line cross...i.e so when the line crosses price on the chart.

Graham

Here it is. You can chose the price you wish to monitor for crosses and all the regular alerting types are added to it now

Reason: