Requests & Ideas - page 526

oguz:
Dear mladen

Sorry my bad english.

I say only can you made histo version these indicators please?

Thank you very much...

oguz

Here is the histogram version of dynamic zones step stochastic : dynamic_zone_step_stochastic_1_2_histo_1.ex4

talaate:

Hi Mladen

the problem in histogram version,

Yes: the link you post guide me to the post of the histogram version but the download link of the indicator is not histogram, it is the line indicator in separate windows!

One of those days

Check that post again

Hi friends,

Is it possible to hide stop loss levels from the broker company in an Expert Advisor?

I heard that this is possible. Would you please share if you have an expert advisor code, indicator, script etc. to do this?

Thanks.

oguz:
Hi friends,

Is it possible to hide stop loss levels from the broker company in an Expert Advisor?

I heard that this is possible. Would you please share if you have an expert advisor code, indicator, script etc. to do this?

Thanks.

i have not tested it,so take on your own.

HIDDEN TP, TS&SL_EA_FinalVersion.mq4

mladen:

One of those days

Check that post again

Mladen

Many Thanks

What is this : a cat invasion? My two cats at home are going to enjoy the new avatars show

mladen:
What is this : a cat invasion? My two cats at home are going to enjoy the new avatars show

Hi Mladen

This is my home cat, his name is Liu

It real photo for my cat Liu

PS:

By the way, he is very cute and very handsome,

oguz:
Dear mladen, @mrtools, Can you update and made histo version this indicators please?

oguz

these are already updated,only using two other indicators along with,beware of ssa,but moderators can better guide you.

regards

Reason: