Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 5

Correct?????

mladen:
Hermo This is an updated daily data that displays spread in the information area too

Good morning everyone.

mladen this is correct?

The spread should not be 1.5.

Regards

And thank you very much for the modified indicator.

Hermo.

Files:
spread.png  108 kb

Hermo:
Good morning everyone.

mladen this is correct?

The spread should not be 1.5.

Regards

And thank you very much for the modified indicator.

Hermo.

That is a problem with metatrader 5. It is showing one spread on one time frame and completely different spread on another time frame. Check it out : set the time frame to daily and you will see that spread in pips (use data window for that) and then change the time frame to some other time frame and you will have a different spread. Useless BS data from metatrader 5. Will make a version that calculates spreads since it is obvious that using direct data from metatrader 5 is useless

Here is a version that calculates spread from ask and bid. Also see the "spread" that is displayed in data window for that same symbol at a same time. And you will get different "spreads" as you change time frames. One of the "pearls" of metatrader 5

Help converting to MT5.

I modified this to MTF and interpolation but I need this in MT5.

__real-cloud.mq4

Just looking for a MT5 version of this

__forex-signals.mq4

Files:

Walter Fordham:
Help converting to MT5.

I modified this to MTF and interpolation but I need this in MT5.

__real-cloud.mq4

Just looking for a MT5 version of this

__forex-signals.mq4

Walter

I have this one that is without multi time frames. Will make it using multi time frames too and then it will be exactly the same as "real cloud"

Files:

Thanks,

I'll wait for post, when ready. I'm going through a learning curve on the MT5 coding changes.

mladen:
Walter I have this one that is without multi time frames. Will make it using multi time frames too and then it will be exactly the same as "real cloud"

Walter Fordham:
Thanks, I'll wait for post, when ready. I'm going through a learning curve on the MT5 coding changes.

Posting this version even though it has a problem. The problem comes when the Fast time frame is not set to current (when the slow time frame s different then the current it works OK). Per moment I have no idea why is this error happening. Maybe you can spot it (as they say : two pair of eyes can see more than just one pair). So it works in all cases except when the fast time frame is set to some other time frame than the current

Files:

Walter Fordham:
Thanks, I'll wait for post, when ready. I'm going through a learning curve on the MT5 coding changes.

OK

This is the correct version (thanks god or I would not sleep OK )

It allows any time frame combination for any type averages. I used linear interpolation for simplicity in this version of indicator when it is in multi time frame mode (any of the two values)

Files:

You're too fast! I didn't get to offer any help but it looks good! I'll check it out.

Thanks again.

mladen:
OK

This is the correct version (thanks god or I would not sleep OK )

It allows any time frame combination for any type averages. I used linear interpolation for simplicity in this version of indicator when it is in multi time frame mode (any of the two values)

Mladen,

Here is a copy of your Pivot points 1.00 for MT5 that I modified to include Camarilla Pivots . I don't have the additional buffers added yet for CAM R2,R1,S1,S2. I use these levels on Mt4 for breakout level strategy based on Weekly & Monthly of these levels.

pivot_points_1.01.mq5

My little contribution back.

Files:
Reason: