Please fix this indicator or EA - page 60

All fractals repaint or show signals with a delay (repaint again)

mladen:
gbemitte Actually ReversalFractals indicator can repaint (this is the first time, for example, that different types of fractals are filled in into the same buffer, and along with not cleaning buffers as well as using variables on a global scope even when the new ticks come in (in which case those variables "inherit" future values) there is too much points in that indicator that can cause problems)

Thanks for your reply,

Please, how can i know that this indicator is repainting? because i've been using it for fw days but i haven't seen it repainting.

................................................................................................................................

Help me used the attached indicator instead. I believed it is not repainting.

I also greed with techmac comment.

I thanks ALL.

Thanks

Please can someone fix this slope

tried to change it from a histo to a slope, but must be missing something

as seems to be getting worse the more i try

any help appreciated

thanks

Files:

WR1:
Please can someone fix this slope

tried to change it from a histo to a slope, but must be missing something

as seems to be getting worse the more i try

any help appreciated

thanks

WR1,

Is this what you had in mind?

Files:

Hi Mladen

many thanks,

i tried on this one for ages aswell, but just could nt get it right,

the other Histo with no mode changed quite easily - although think that was another one of my re-painters once changed

i was just wondering did you add some code somewhere else lower down - as cant see in the code where i went wrong

also ive just stated to read Coder Gurus course, so hopefully i'll be less bother

WR1:
Hi Mladen

many thanks,

i tried on this one for ages aswell, but just could nt get it right,

the other Histo with no mode changed quite easily - although think that was another one of my re-painters once changed

i was just wondering did you add some code somewhere else lower down - as cant see in the code where i went wrong

also ive just stated to read Coder Gurus course, so hopefully i'll be less bother

WR1

The biggest change is that this

if (trend == 1) hmahUp = 1;

if (trend == -1) hmahDn = 1;

[/PHP]

was changed to this :

[PHP] if (trend == 1) hmahUp = hma;

if (trend == -1) hmahDn = hma;

And added one color (the #property indicator_color3 DarkGray)

Those are all the changes made

Hi Mladen

thanks again for taking the time

looks like i have alot of learning to do

have a good weekend

I have an indicator. Sometimes it will update on chart and at times it won't update on chart until i refresh the chart or re-attached it to the chart. Please, help fix the problem.

Thanks

Files:

oguntosin:
I have an indicator. Sometimes it will update on chart and at times it won't update on chart until i refresh the chart or re-attached it to the chart. Please, help fix the problem. Thanks

Oguntosin, recognized it as this indicator, which is a fixed version.

Files:

oguntosin:
I have an indicator. Sometimes it will update on chart and at times it won't update on chart until i refresh the chart or re-attached it to the chart. Please, help fix the problem. Thanks

Thanks for your help.

Reason: