Requests & Ideas - page 209

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
joselatt:
Thanks Mladen.

Can you then make an EA using the chuvashov indi only please. Thats all I need then. The EA should open on a signal at the close of the bar and then close on an opposing signal as well as opening another.

Thanks for you response. I really would like this EA.

Thank you

joselatt

chuvashov indicator uses internally and is in fact fractals indicator and fractals indicator shows signals at the 3rd past bar never on a current or the first closed bar. so it makes chuvashov indicator a repainting indicator too

joselatt
joselatt  

once again, I do understand. But please make this into an Ea. Please. Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
joselatt:
once again, I do understand. But please make this into an Ea. Please. Thank you

joselatt

Please do the following : do a visual back test of that indicator. I just did and among other things it was removing buy and sell signals over 50 bars back - imagine what would that mean for an EA

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is in 3 pictures what that indicator does : see the buy signal on the first picture, then see how it is removed on the second picture and see how it appears on the third picture. And if you look only at the third picture it seems as it nailed the sell while in fact it was making you loose all the time

Files:
ch_1.png 97 kb
ch_2.png 99 kb
ch_3.png 101 kb
joselatt
joselatt  

Mladen,

I see what your saying, but pardon my persistence. I've been using this in combination with renko charts and easily make 800+ pips weekly. All I really eed is the chuvashov as I requested as an EA. Thats all I need.

joselatt
joselatt  

Also, the signals I mean are the arrows (blue and red respectively). Once a signal appears then a buy or a sell should take place at the end of the bar if the signal is still on the bar at closing. Please put this together.

Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
joselatt:
Mladen, I see what your saying, but pardon my persistence. I've been using this in combination with renko charts and easily make 800+ pips weekly. All I really eed is the chuvashov as I requested as an EA. Thats all I need.

joselatt

Please read my an mrtools previous posts as of possibility to make an EA based on repainting indicator

all the best

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
joselatt:
Also, the signals I mean are the arrows (blue and red respectively). Once a signal appears then a buy or a sell should take place at the end of the bar if the signal is still on the bar at closing. Please put this together. Thank you.

joselatt

Blue and red arrows are fractals. Here is a comparison of the indicators (gray arrows are fractals). As you can see they are the same and fractals always appear 2 bars back in the past (that is how they are calculated - they never appear on a current or a first closed bar - as I already told that)

Files:
fractals.png 114 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
joselatt:
Also, the signals I mean are the arrows (blue and red respectively). Once a signal appears then a buy or a sell should take place at the end of the bar if the signal is still on the bar at closing. Please put this together. Thank you.

Attached one EA from collector that orks with fractals

Also here is one thread with an EA based on fractals : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177691

joselatt
joselatt  

ok thanks mladen