Requests & Ideas - page 473

Alex Demo:

do you have any idea what i do wrong?

Sorry, but I do not know

Have tried without dll enabled, and even then all is OK (only the extrapolated part is not displayed then)

mladen:

Sorry, but I do not know

Have tried without dll enabled, and even then all is OK (only the extrapolated part is not displayed then)

ok i will try it in different terminal and i will let you know...

mladen:

Sorry, but I do not know

sadly is the same.. too bad..

anyway! thank you for your time mladen, thank you...

Files:

Alex Demo:

sadly is the same.. too bad..

anyway! thank you for your time mladen, thank you...

Alex Demo, sometimes when i first install a dll file i forget to also put it in the mt4 hidden folder, but sometimes after I put it in the proper hidden folder it takes a couple of times of restarting the terminal before it will work, you probably have already done that, but just in case you haven't.

making such a big dll out of nothing

mladen:

blueface

I believe that there is already a MM indicator with all those alerts, but will check and will get beck with results

Hi mladen

Do you have found it?

Regards.

blueface:

Hi mladen

Do you have found it?

Regards.

blueface

Try out this one : murrey_math_mano_new.mq4

Files:

Hello TSD members,

I am writing, because I would need some coding help.

I found BH double stochastic really useful for my trading.

The only thing that bothers me with this indicator is, that i can't delite those red lines.

Could Mladen or mrtools or any coder help me with that.

I would like those lines to dissapear ,so only overbought and oversold rectangles could be visible,

I know you are all busy, but in some spare time between trading sessions ) I would really apriciate it.

Here is the attached indicator and picture attached.

Kindly!

leppozdrav:
Hello TSD members,

I am writing, because I would need some coding help.

I found BH double stochastic really useful for my trading.

The only thing that bothers me with this indicator is, that i can't delite those red lines.

Could Mladen or mrtools or any coder help me with that.

I would like those lines to dissapear ,so only overbought and oversold rectangles could be visible,

I know you are all busy, but in some spare time between trading sessions ) I would really apriciate it.

Here is the attached indicator and picture attached.

Kindly!

leppozdrav

Try this one out (set the linesVisible parameter to false to hide those lines) : bh_doublestoch_v2_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:

leppozdrav

Try this one out (set the linesVisible parameter to false to hide those lines) : bh_doublestoch_v2_1.mq4

Thank you very much Mladen. That was fast Happy trading.