Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 325

Multicolour MTF SAR

Hello All,

I've been using MTF PSar as enclosed. Then I found Sar Color. The good thing about Sar color is that we can have different colors for up and dn trend. This is visually very helpful.

Can someone incorporate Sar color feature into MTF Sar ?

rgds

rozali

mrozali1:
Hello All,

Can someone incorporate Sar color feature into MTF Sar ?

rgds

rozali

Hi,

this is not exactly what you are looking for but it seems to be a good thing too to see MTF with different colors. To open the #Parabolic 4TF, 'Parabolic 2TF and SAR Color Bar you have to copy the SAR Color indicator in your indicator folder.

Maybe it helps anyhow

Also take a look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

need a favor

I was wondering if I could possible get this particular MACD INDI converted to a MTF indi. I would really be grateful if someone could help me out. The indicator is the MACD Non Meta bb indicator and i'll post it below. Again thank you guys for your time.

the non meta one may not worth it

the color is the same for UP or DOWN

so you are better off to do a search on MACD related indicator, that is compatible with your indicator

and is MACD kind of 1hr indicator, is it worthwhile to use it in smaller TF ?

ismael360:
I was wondering if I could possible get this particular MACD INDI converted to a MTF indi. I would really be grateful if someone could help me out. The indicator is the MACD Non Meta bb indicator and i'll post it below. Again thank you guys for your time.

Here you go you still need the original indicator in your indicators folder.

takbir:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page215 I hope someone helps me, please !

Check here post # 47 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172908

Asian markets rose Thursday as investors took heart from U.S. bank State Street's robust profit forecast and scooped up stocks battered down by days of selling.

Sentiment turned upbeat across Asia after the Dow Jones industrial average surged 274.66 points, or 2.8 percent, to 10,018.28 on Wednesday. The State Street profit forecast boosted financial stocks and relieved some of the worries about the upcoming quarterly earnings season.

Yet analysts cautioned that markets are likely to stay volatile as significant doubts remain about the durability of the global economic recovery. by fx-doris.comThere are signs from Europe to Asia to the U.S. that growth is slowing and some fear a repeat of last year's recession.

Japan's benchmark Nikkei 225 stock index jumped 247.56 points, or 2.7 percent, to 9,527.21 and South Korea's Kospi added 1.2 percent, to 1,695.75. Australia's S&P/ASX 200 was up 1.9 percent at 4,333.70.

Elsewhere, Hong Kong's Hang Seng index climbed 1.5 percent to 20,144.40. Benchmarks in Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan were also higher while China's Shanghai Composite Index dropped slightly.

The Dow finished above 10,000 for the first time since late June as investors had second thoughts about the heavy selling in the stock market during the last two weeks.fx-doris

In currencies, the dollar rose to 88.38 yen from 87.76 yen in New York late Wednesday. fx-doris The euro climbed to $1.2668 from $1.2633.by fx-doris.com

Benchmark crude for August delivery was up 73 cents to $74.80 a barrel in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange. The contract rose $2.09 to settle at $74.07 on Wednesday.

Mr. T

Mr. Tools. What can I say? "You are the man."

Thank you very much.

Disregard the last request. Sorry guys. Well it doesn't seem like anyone has been through this thread in a long while. Are MTF indicators obsolete?

Sefc084

I like this Bull-Bear indicator, wonder if anyone would able to make mtf version?

sorry there is no org. source code. only decomplie one

oh, if possible alert would be nice too.

Files:
sefc084.mq4  4 kb
sefc084.gif  13 kb
Reason: