Requests & Ideas - page 190

thanks a lot mrtools i am really appropriated your fast reply and your perfect job.

Snowski:
I like your idea Wintersky111. Read that paper ("Climate") already some time ago, very interesting.

Thanks for posting and let's hope mladen can make some edible soup out of all this.

Cheers, Snow.

Thanks. I hope so too. Something based on a power law that works across multiple markets and timescales is certainly better/more stable than those that do not, even if the former that does not. Minimizing risk/increased stability over time is more preferred than profit maximization, at least for me. Crossing fingers if busy Mladen/Mrtools could code it,even if it's using the simple ACF version :-)

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

cpu is very busy because of this indicator.

hello mladen

this indicator is good for me, but it's killing my cpu.

please let my cpu NOT busy with this indicator.

thanks in advance.

wintersky111:
Thanks. I hope so too. Something based on a power law that works across multiple markets and timescales is certainly better/more stable than those that do not, even if the former that does not. Minimizing risk/increased stability over time is more preferred than profit maximization, at least for me. Crossing fingers if busy Mladen/Mrtools could code it,even if it's using the simple ACF version :-)

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

I might give it a shot myself, but my coding skills are nowhere close to the skills of mladen & mrtools here...anyway, let's wait and see.

davidoh:
hello mladen

this indicator is good for me, but it's killing my cpu.

please let my cpu NOT busy with this indicator.

thanks in advance.

The only way how you can speed up that indicator is to lessen the number of bars on chart in the properties (like on the example picture)

Files:
max_bars.gif  17 kb

Hello all,

@ mladen or mrtools.

It's possible to add MA with shift mode in this indicator?

And alert when he cross the MA, when we have divergence and when he cross the zero line?

Regards

Gafet

gafet:
Hello all,

@ mladen or mrtools.

It's possible to add MA with shift mode in this indicator?

And alert when he cross the MA, when we have divergence and when he cross the zero line?

Regards

Gafet

Hello Gafet,

Added the ma with shift for now.

Thanks Mrtools but what is the pivot indicator on the picture?

gafet:
Thanks Mrtools but what is the pivot indicator on the picture?

This version has the alerts all of them except the divergence.

The pivot indicator is actually a fibo pivot that uses an auto gmt0 in its calculations.(not really doing much good in these yen moves lately )

mrtools:
This version has the alerts all of them except the divergence. The pivot indicator is actually a fibo pivot that uses an auto gmt0 in its calculations.(not really doing much good in these yen moves lately )

Ok.

Thanks for the indicator with alert mrtools.

Reason: