William Snyder  
human18:
hi mladen,

is it possible to create histogram versions of these indicators

thanks a lot

This is the other 2 histos.

human18
human18  

thanks a lot mrtools i am really appropriated your fast reply and your perfect job.

wintersky111
wintersky111  
Snowski:
I like your idea Wintersky111. Read that paper ("Climate") already some time ago, very interesting.

Thanks for posting and let's hope mladen can make some edible soup out of all this.

Cheers, Snow.

Thanks. I hope so too. Something based on a power law that works across multiple markets and timescales is certainly better/more stable than those that do not, even if the former that does not. Minimizing risk/increased stability over time is more preferred than profit maximization, at least for me. Crossing fingers if busy Mladen/Mrtools could code it,even if it's using the simple ACF version :-)

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

davidoh
davidoh  

cpu is very busy because of this indicator.

hello mladen

this indicator is good for me, but it's killing my cpu.

please let my cpu NOT busy with this indicator.

thanks in advance.

san4x
san4x  
wintersky111:
Thanks. I hope so too. Something based on a power law that works across multiple markets and timescales is certainly better/more stable than those that do not, even if the former that does not. Minimizing risk/increased stability over time is more preferred than profit maximization, at least for me. Crossing fingers if busy Mladen/Mrtools could code it,even if it's using the simple ACF version :-)

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

I might give it a shot myself, but my coding skills are nowhere close to the skills of mladen & mrtools here...anyway, let's wait and see.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
davidoh:
hello mladen

this indicator is good for me, but it's killing my cpu.

please let my cpu NOT busy with this indicator.

thanks in advance.

The only way how you can speed up that indicator is to lessen the number of bars on chart in the properties (like on the example picture)

Files:
max_bars.gif 17 kb
Tistou
Tistou  

Hello all,

@ mladen or mrtools.

It's possible to add MA with shift mode in this indicator?

And alert when he cross the MA, when we have divergence and when he cross the zero line?

Regards

Gafet

William Snyder
William Snyder  
gafet:
Hello all,

@ mladen or mrtools.

It's possible to add MA with shift mode in this indicator?

And alert when he cross the MA, when we have divergence and when he cross the zero line?

Regards

Gafet

Hello Gafet,

Added the ma with shift for now.