Requests & Ideas - page 457

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
I don't hope so. I don't want him move to Ladonia. It is cold there these days.

though i cant afford cold but i love to move ladonia

krelian99
krelian99  

In summer time yes

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
krelian99:
In summer time yes

Hahaha , i missed you guys writing yesterday , it truly made me laugh . Im sure it wont work at all , but everything is worth trying , the good thing is that im using it on my demo accout haha.

Otherwise i would pack my things and moved to the himalaya after i tried it and saw my money disappear faster than i could enter my trades..

krelian99
krelian99  

That's a good plan, can I join?

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
krelian99:

Sure , or Ladonia is a bit closer consider that i will loose everything , its just 1 hour from were i live

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:

GUYs,would you like pick Wulong along with you on freezing tour to himalaya,

Files:
himalaya.png 1173 kb
krelian99
krelian99  

Of course, Wulong is also welcome. He loves the little flowers that hold on rocks. I'm sure, there are also some mountain flowers.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
Of course, Wulong is also welcome. He loves the little flowers that hold on rocks. I'm sure, there are also some mountain flowers.

yes,a messy kind flowers with fatty leaves,lol.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
krelian99:

Yes, I love mountains a lot and especially the little alpines that grow above the tree line in deserts of rock and ice.

Those are real survivors, a bit like the crazy traders ...

They are that strong that some plants from those high places can survive in areas a few meters above sea level, only with a little help. Others are impossible to grow here.

You should visit my website on mountain jewels ...

The plant you see is a Saxifraga 'Red Poll' growing inside bare rock in my garden, that's of course much prettier than my ugly face.

dannyla
dannyla  

i tried to make an ea from the indi

this was the answer from the coder

The RSX Divergence indicator is inconsistent.

- It looks like it “detects” tops below the zero line: http://s2.postimg.org/fde4cx1x5/screenshot_1309.png

- It uses a pre-previous tops to detect a divergence http://s2.postimg.org/w2fk8tyih/screenshot_1310.png . If it was the last two tops – no divergence.

- It redraws signals shown in the previous bar. You can see it buy playing indicator on a slow speed in the MT backtester. It is “acceptable” to change a signal in the current bar. We fix such issues by using signals from the previous bar, but this is a different case. Can we be sure that this indicator will not redraw an even older signal?