Requests & Ideas - page 167

human18
human18  
mladen:
human18

We had quite few sidus variations and corrections

I think that this one is the last one that has the issues that sidus indicator had corrected : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/85/sidus_v.3.01.mq4

But don't expect it to have the same results since the way sidus was made is very similar to solar wind : it was calculating from right to left (it is using future values for calculation instead of past ones) and that way it looks much better than when coded properly

thank you very much mladen , it is really helpful

thanks a lot

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Guys,

Just my 5 cents :

I really can not know who is the one from that site and that is the reason I did not answer to your PM Ish.

Unfortunately internet is a rather "wild place". Here is an example : A member of TSD sent me a PM asking if I could change something in some code for him. I did it and then he told something like "you already did something for me on freelancer" and then I was scratching my head. I have never ever in my life done anything on freelancer (not a member there either). But the one from freelancer insisted when he was explaining to TSD user that he was me and that he can look my work for reference. He was even satisfied with what he got there, but the fact is that it was not me. So what could I do? Nothing. So, just that there is a same name does not mean almost anything because it could be even a case like the one I had : that it was used for simple misleading

All I can say to all : be careful. The heroic times when net meant freedom obviously have passed. Just look facebook and the campaign to allow younger than 12 to go to facebook. Net is a useful place but we have to filter out a lot of things and in the end it is up to everybody what rules will he/she obey when on the net.

ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
Guys,

Just my 5 cents :

I really can not know who is the one from that site and that is the reason I did not answer to your PM Ish.

Unfortunately internet is a rather "wild place". Here is an example : A member of TSD sent me a PM asking if I could change something in some code for him. I did it and then he told something like "you already did something for me on freelancer" and then I was scratching my head. I have never ever in my life done anything on freelancer (not a member there either). But the one from freelancer insisted when he was explaining to TSD user that he was me and that he can look my work for reference. He was even satisfied with what he got there, but the fact is that it was not me. So what could I do? Nothing. So, just that there is a same name does not mean almost anything because it could be even a case like the one I had : that it was used for simple misleading

All I can say to all : be careful. The heroic times when net meant freedom obviously have passed. Just look facebook and the campaign to allow younger than 12 to go to facebook. Net is a useful place but we have to filter out a lot of things and in the end it is up to everybody what rules will he/she obey when on the net.

Your right Mladen. Sorry about that Human18.

Ish

davidoh
davidoh  

Hello mladen

I have 2 requests.

1st - this indi has 2 arrows(yellow and red arrow) on chart.

I need an option to show arrows or NOT to show arrows on chart.

2nd - this indi shows only current chart.

So I need a MTF version.

thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

davidoh

Here you go

davidoh:
I have 2 requests.

1st - this indi has 2 arrows(yellow and red arrow) on chart.

I need an option to show arrows or NOT to show arrows on chart.

2nd - this indi shows only current chart.

So I need a MTF version.

thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
nodp53
nodp53  
mladen:
nodp53 That indicator already reads data from a csv file (the file name is the following "/evolution-options/ol-"+curyear+curmonth+curdate+"-"+currency+"-"+curyear+curmonth+".csv") so you have those values already in a csv file. Check if that is what you wanted but since I do not have that file you must check if the data you need is in the file with the above name

Hallo Mladen,

The problem is that there is a one *file per day. Every day a new file.

In this folder there are about 120 files. I would like to have all in one file. I thought if it is already displayed on the chart, it is possible to make an export function. In order to have a one file at the end.

Second question would be is it possible to insert a line that would make us view a breakthrough of any major level(white lines). With a counter of 1)how long did it take until the price comes back to the broken level in median and the second counter, 2)which shows us how long ago is it that this level has broken through.

thank you very much

Nod

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Nod

Just one request (question) : can you post one of those files here?

nodp53:
Hallo Mladen,

The problem is that there is a one *file per day. Every day a new file.

In this folder there are about 120 files. I would like to have all in one file. I thought if it is already displayed on the chart, it is possible to make an export function. In order to have a one file at the end.

Second question would be is it possible to insert a line that would make us view a breakthrough of any major level(white lines). With a counter of 1)how long did it take until the price comes back to the broken level in median and the second counter, 2)which shows us how long ago is it that this level has broken through.

thank you very much

Nod
nodp53
nodp53  
mladen:
Nod Just one request (question) : can you post one of those files here?

I think this picture can explain better what i meen. And this happens at each instrument with different waiting time. You can see how exactly works this come back (sometimes about +-5 pips) .And what we can see else there are great pull back´s from these levels.

The explanation for this phenomenon. The market maker make at the quick breakthrough of this strong levels a debt. And of course want to settle as quickly as possible.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Got it ...

nodp53:
I think this picture can explain better what i meen. And this happens at each instrument with different waiting time. You can see how exactly works this come back (sometimes about +-5 pips) .And what we can see else there are great pull back´s from these levels.

The explanation for this phenomenon. The market maker make at the quick breakthrough of this strong levels a debt. And of course want to settle as quickly as possible.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Evolution with option to save data to csv

Nod

This one does what you needed

First switch is the SaveDataToCsv. If set to true it will save the data to a csv file.

Depending on the number of days you set in the NumberOfDaysBackToShow parameter it will save all the data that is displayed on the chart. It saves it in reversed order (newest first) and saves it in a symbol+"evolution data.csv file in the files folder (did not want to mix it with the original data itself). You can specify the delimiter (default is the common ";").

regards

Mladen

nodp53: