Requests & Ideas - page 597

mladen:

Please check this post again (I have changed it since) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page398

Also : if you are using one of my indicators from the all time frame series indicators, all you have to do is to replace the indicator in the iCustom() call with your indicator. Do not change the rest of the code or else it will not work

Dear Mladen,

As there are two buffers  (MaBuffer &  XBuffer) for CM indicator I am not able to adjust that particular code line for XBuffer.

PLease help coding the xBuffer line like MaBuffer.

Thanks Hp.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page398#comment_1824178

I waiting Mladen advise about this

hphp69:

Dear Mladen,

As there are two buffers  (MaBuffer &  XBuffer) for CM indicator I am not able to adjust that particular code line for XBuffer.

PLease help coding the xBuffer line like MaBuffer.

Thanks Hp.

Please read my previous post again and do what is told in that post

I think we should more concentrate on plain candlestick. Without any indicator it is easy to identify two candles method to identify low and high .post more pics we can predict a low or high which may be a major or minor one. Just look at the chart identify low and high .same methos we can use other charts also.
Method is as follows
Buy Low- first candle should open or touch below or equal area of previous candle and the second candle should cross  previous candle's high and the exact high cross point is the buying point
Sell High- exact oppsite of above one
Mladen.could u make system based on it
Files:
can-chrt.png  9 kb

Studenti:
https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page398#comment_1824178

I waiting Mladen advise about this
Please post forward testing results when rules you are explaining were used to the letter (at least 2-3 months of forward testing results). That way we all can estimate if the system based on that rules can be transferred to a code

mladen:
Please read my previous post again and do what is told in that post

Dear Mladen,

I did the same as mentioned in your previous message, now its showing the indicator line but all timeframes are appearing the same.

Please help to resolve.

Thanks, hp.

mladen:
Please post forward testing results when rules you are explaining were used to the letter (at least 2-3 months of forward testing results). That way we all can estimate if the system based on that rules can be transferred to a code
I do not know how to forward test. But it is very easy and accurate.please make a system with that

Studenti:
I do not know how to forward test. But it is very easy and accurate.please make a system with that
Forward testing : you use the rules that you described and then start trading using those strict rules. When you have enough (2-3 months of trading using those same rules) that are proving that your system is profitable, then you have a system. All that is not handle like that before claiming to be a system is just a game and is usually treated like that : like a game. So, if you are really after a coded system, you have to do your part of the work too (the forward testing of the supposed system)

mladen:

Forget about the question

Try it out now

thank you so much mladen, works great....(hail)

mladen:
Forward testing : you use the rules that you described and then start trading using those strict rules. When you have enough (2-3 months of trading using those same rules) that are proving that your system is profitable, then you have a system. All that is not handle like that before claiming to be a system is just a game and is usually treated like that : like a game. So, if you are really after a coded system, you have to do your part of the work too (the forward testing of the supposed system)
I HAVE TESTED IT . ONE SINGLE BAR OR DOUBLE BAR PATTERN CAN USE AND  THE CONDITION IS WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE METHOD, NEW DOWN TREND START WITH  A CANDLE WHICH SHOULD TOUCH  ABOVE OR EQUAL TO PREVIOUS BARS HIGH , SEE THE PICS
Files:
Reason: