Requests & Ideas - page 604

NicoleDeinhard:

Look here oguz,

this is the same... just change the multiplier to 3... has all alerts..

Kind regards

Nicoleeee :-)

Thank you for your support and info @Nicole :)

redwed:
Yes, i understand that. CCFp, pilotui have max up to 8 symbols.

But, how is the fast and slow ma calculated? Let's say i put in 3 symbols, AUD, CAD, CHF. Which data would it take to count the ma value? Where does the ma have to start?

Is it using some sort of index? AUD index, CAD index, or CHF index? It it yes, what is the composite of the AUD index, CAD index and CHF index respectively?

Or does it only took AUDCAD, AUDCHF, CADCHF and calculate the ma's between all this three pairs? 

Thank you for taking time answering my questions.

It uses the following symbols (pairs)

• EURUSD
  • GBPUSD
  • AUDUSD
  • NZDUSD
  • USDCAD
  • USDCHF
  • USDJPY

(so it is not even 8 but 7 symbols), and using a sort of the common denominator (the "USD") it tries to combine macd values of each of the above symbols (if they are chosen in the options) in a currency value. From these symbols, it is not possible to "construct 28 currency values. Even the 8 constructed are highly arbitrary (the way they are calculated), and for some other currencies it is simply not possible to have some kind of a "generic" value

Added average options to the  kwan smoothing along with the floating levels and color change options for the step kwan. For the step added a step multiplier, on all the step version this is default at 0.5, but made it user controlled now. Also made the indicator mtf.

Files:

mrtools:

Added average options to the  kwan smoothing along with the floating levels and color change options for the step kwan. For the step added a step multiplier, on all the step version this is default at 0.5, but made it user controlled now. Also made the indicator mtf.

My Regards Mrtools

mrtools:

Thats again an imazing piece of art @Mr. mrtools... thank you very much...
I used the older version last friday at live trading.. and wow its very very good!!!!!

have a nice sunday...

Cheers

Nicoleeeee :-) 

mrtools:

Dear Mrtools

would you please let me know your setting of the indicator given in the graph you published 

talaate:

Dear Mrtools

would you please let me know your setting of the indicator given in the graph you published 

All default except StochMode  = sto_main,KwanMaMethod  = ma_adxvma, and KwanPeriod  = 10.

mrtools:
All default except StochMode  = sto_main,KwanMaMethod  = ma_adxvma, and KwanPeriod  = 10.
Thanks Mrtools, it is awesome one

mrtools:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Much thanks,really wonderful additions,appreciations.

can you be more kind as always by adding more latest ma methods to "stochastic MaMethod" .... and more latest prices to "Price for RSI and momentum" ...... and a option for arrows or vlines after adding vlines.sorry for requesting too much at a time :)

regards

PedroGouveia:

Someone could tell me exactly what is the logic of this indicator? I dont have mq4, just ex4. Thats why I need help...

Its based on RSI, ADX, CCI, EMA and Stochastic.

But I only use it with CCI and EMA.

I dont know if EMA angle is calculated on Typical Price, Median Price, Weighted, Close or Open....

Also I dont know if it uses one or two CCI periods and I dont know what is the small_long_cci_cross option or what is the large_long_cci_cross

Mladen or Mrtools please could help me to figure out how exactly this indi works? It is really important to me.

Thank you in advance. 

Sorry, without the mq4 file can not tell anything but do wild guessing
Reason: