Requests & Ideas - page 603

redwed:
I have one question.

Does this indicator calculates all 28 pairs into its result? I believed it is made by Simeon Semenych, the same person that made CCFp, CC and CFp. CCFp and CC only took 7 pairs to work, while i'm afraid any documentation about pilotui is not anywhere to be found. Please clarify.

the name of the indicator changed while i'm uploading them. It should be:

it should be like this

redwed:
I have one question.

Does this indicator calculates all 28 pairs into its result? I believed it is made by Simeon Semenych, the same person that made CCFp, CC and CFp. CCFp and CC only took 7 pairs to work, while i'm afraid any documentation about pilotui is not anywhere to be found. Please clarify.

No it does not

If all are chosen to be displayed that version of indicator uses 8 symbols (two moving averages per symbol)

mladen:

No it does not

If all are chosen to be displayed that version of indicator uses 8 symbols (two moving averages per symbol)

So, how is this diferent from the original CCFp?

redwed:
So, how is this diferent from the original CCFp?
CCFP estimated the divergency of currencies in points and i think what Mr. mladen want to say is that your indicator is just 2 different MAs

NicoleDeinhard:
CCFP estimated the divergency of currencies in points and i think what Mr. mladen want to say is that your indicator is just 2 different MAs

I'm not a coder. But i appreciate what coders do for us traders.

And Simeon is a very good programmer. He designed indicators that able to trade all 28 pairs, and at the same time, minimizes ranging in our trading (or maybe i prefer 'waiting time to profit').

In CCFp, CC, translation in mql5 article said that it needs only EU,GU,UJ,UCf,UCad,NU,AU to work.

But, recently i found this pilotui that somebody claimed it is mod version of CCFp. Made by Simeon itself.

As i'm also not russian, i'm not able to read russian too. I believe many of the ccfp articles were in russian over at the onyx forum.

One of the trader also 'forged' this pilotui into his own. And it worked well to.

Mr mladen said that (two moving averages per symbol).

So, my concern is, which symbol? is it pair? Or currency? If we choose NZD, would it be 'collection of ma across all NZD pairs'? How is NZD data caldulated? Is it only NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURUSD and USDJPY?

I'm hoping for some more explanation on this, if it's not taking too much of your time... Thank you.

redwed:

I'm not a coder. But i appreciate what coders do for us traders.

And Simeon is a very good programmer. He designed indicators that able to trade all 28 pairs, and at the same time, minimizes ranging in our trading (or maybe i prefer 'waiting time to profit').

In CCFp, CC, translation in mql5 article said that it needs only EU,GU,UJ,UCf,UCad,NU,AU to work.

But, recently i found this pilotui that somebody claimed it is mod version of CCFp. Made by Simeon itself.

As i'm also not russian, i'm not able to read russian too. I believe many of the ccfp articles were in russian over at the onyx forum.

One of the trader also 'forged' this pilotui into his own. And it worked well to.

Mr mladen said that (two moving averages per symbol).

So, my concern is, which symbol? is it pair? Or currency? If we choose NZD, would it be 'collection of ma across all NZD pairs'? How is NZD data caldulated? Is it only NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURUSD and USDJPY?

I'm hoping for some more explanation on this, if it's not taking too much of your time... Thank you.

As far as I know, those indicator never used 28 symbols. It was always 8

I am not aware of any ccfp variation that used more symbols than 8 symbols (whatever the claims were)

mladen:

As far as I know, those indicator never used 28 symbols. It was always 8

I am not aware of any ccfp variation that used more symbols than 8 (whatever the claims were)

Forgive me for asking. What does two moving averages per symbol means? Which pair was used to calculate those two ma?

redwed:
Forgive me for asking. What does two moving averages per symbol means? Which pair was used to calculate those two ma?
It means that for each symbol it calculates 2 moving averages (fast and slow moving average) and then the combined value of those two moving averages (macd if those are EMA) is used as a value to combine into something displayed as currency "value"

redwed:

redwed

Do not confuse your self,as i understand,this and every indi from CCFP family,they using 8 symbol,means all major 8 currencies,so you can make any and every combination of 8 currency symbol to create 28 pairs.

mladen:
It means that for each symbol it calculates 2 moving averages (fast and slow moving average) and then the combined value of those two moving averages (macd if those are EMA) is used as a value to combine into something displayed as currency "value"
Yes, i understand that. CCFp, pilotui have max up to 8 symbols.

But, how is the fast and slow ma calculated? Let's say i put in 3 symbols, AUD, CAD, CHF. Which data would it take to count the ma value? Where does the ma have to start?

Is it using some sort of index? AUD index, CAD index, or CHF index? It it yes, what is the composite of the AUD index, CAD index and CHF index respectively?

Or does it only took AUDCAD, AUDCHF, CADCHF and calculate the ma's between all this three pairs? 

Thank you for taking time answering my questions.
Reason: