Requests & Ideas - page 592

mladen:

oguz

It does not need an update or upgrade (it is fully new metatrader 4 compatible already)

Ok.

Thank you very much coders' King ;) 

mntiwana:

Dear Wulong

first,thanks for your visit and help guide,i learned a lot from you all seniors.

As for blue,if you let it work in its original slope colors,it will be telling same up/down trend with out orange inverted help,try and see your self,i am sure you already done it and experiment it in a lot of ways. i do not see any logical result by adding/applying inverted here ... or ... may be i am still dull enough to understand things properly.

one possible style can be this,in the given picture,though a single slope color line will be tell same thing.(original-not inverted) ...... so where is use of inverted.

regards

Dear Mntiwana,

Once again thank you for assistance can i have this template and wonderful indicator it is good setup for me.good 

shreck:

Dear Mntiwana,

Once again thank you for assistance can i have this template and wonderful indicator it is good setup for me. 

I always told my friends,when you are referring some or any of previous post,you must give thread name,page and post number for to easy search/approach,just in sake save your own and others time ...... before it was easy and fast to locate by that referred post but these days some of tsd functions not updated and under process/construction.

regards

shreck:

Dear Mntiwana,

Once again thank you for assistance can i have this template and wonderful indicator it is good setup for me. 

At last i found it :)

"adaptive rsx 3.1 oma mtf"

Dear friends,

CAn you fix it rename error problem please?

Thank you... 

Files:

mntiwana:

At last i found it :)

"adaptive rsx 3.1 oma mtf"

Thank you sir,i am speechless, thank you.

oguz:

Dear friends,

CAn you fix it rename error problem please?

Thank you... 

It should be like this (the name) :

Files:

mladen:

It should be like this (the name) :

It's working perfect :)

Thank you very much coder's King... 

mladen, pls can you update this indicator

thanks 

El_Nur:

mladen, pls can you update this indicator

thanks 

Updated/nmc,try now,hope it will be work just correct the title name by your self.

Reason: