Requests & Ideas - page 398

Hi Mladen, just a short question. Is there any news regarding the 4-TF StepMa for HA ? Maybe I have missed it and it has been posted already? Or are you still working on it? Thanks for your help!

Hello Mladen,

When i compared the parameters of averages mtf alerts histo with averages summed histo unlimited 2 i found that there are discrepancies in the moving average slope directions (colors) of the summed version and the non summed version. You can check the template i attached to see.

I think the ma calculations are different for the 2 indicators. Which one has the correct calculations or is it caused because of rounding to the nearest digit?

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

When i compared the parameters of averages mtf alerts histo with averages summed histo unlimited 2 i found that there are discrepancies in the moving average slope directions (colors) of the summed version and the non summed version. You can check the template i attached to see.

I think the ma calculations are different for the 2 indicators. Which one has the correct calculations or is it caused because of rounding to the nearest digit?

Checking it

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

mandagozu81

Upgraded version that works correctly with parameters : averages_summed_histo_-_unlimited_2.1.mq4

Thank you for the previous post Mladen. I'm testing some indicators and just a little ago i saw that the same discrepany seems to occur between adxvma histo final and adxvma summed histo unlimited.

The adxvma final indicator allows us to put decimal values which is something that i like about it. The discrepancyh may be because the summed version rounds the adx value to the nearest integer. Can you please check?

mandagozu81:
Thank you for the previous post Mladen. I'm testing some indicators and just a little ago i saw that the same discrepany seems to occur between adxvma histo final and adxvma summed histo unlimited. The adxvma final indicator allows us to put decimal values which is something that i like about it. The discrepancyh may be because the summed version rounds the adx value to the nearest integer. Can you please check?

mandagozu81

Here you go : adxvma_summed_histo_-_unlimited_1.1.mq4

PS: it will work correctly with lengths up to 5 decimal precision

Mladen, the same discrepancy occurs btw the attached volty channel stop indicator and the summed version of it.

Is there a glitch on the summed version or they have different calculations? As always thank you.

mandagozu81:
Mladen, the same discrepancy occurs btw the attached volty channel stop indicator and the summed version of it. Is there a glitch on the summed version or they have different calculations? As always thank you.

mandagozu81

That indicator was not intended to work with partial length for jurik (and that happens only when you use fractional periods for jurik smooth period), Anyway, here is a version that can do that too : volty_channel_stop_on_jurik_summed_histo_unlimited_2.1.mq4

mandagozu81

Forgot to tell : you shall have to adjust the templates now (different indicator names and some parameter names changed)

Ok Mladen, will do that. Thank you.

Reason: