Please some one make ea of this indicator

its more than 90% accurate with my strategy if some one make a of this i will show the result. please put manual sl and tp input on this ea ... ki_signals_v2.mq4

Files:

05rahul:
its more than 90% accurate with my strategy if some one make a of this i will show the result. please put manual sl and tp input on this ea ... ki_signals_v2.mq4

05rahul

More or less that is a signal line of a macd. You can use any EA using slope of a signal line as signals for trading

mladen:

05rahul

More or less that is a signal line of a macd. You can use any EA using slope of a signal line as signals for trading

mladen i do appricaite for your help, but still i can say if someone make EA of this indicator that would be the worlds best EA.

05rahul:
mladen i do appricaite for your help, but still i can say if someone make EA of this indicator that would be the worlds best EA.

05rahul

Can you please post forward testing results for at least 3-4 months (including the strict rules for trading that were taken by the system developed around that indicator) so that we all can see how well that indicator/system performs and that someone will then take some time and make that EA that will perform so good?

i can't because, i have indicator not an ea so that i post forward test for that.....

05rahul:
i can't because, i have indicator not an ea so that i post forward test for that.....

No. What I meant is that you post results of your manual forward trading (on a demo account or on your live accoun, whichever account you used for testing the manual system) for at least 3-4 months so that we can see how the system performs when your set of rules is applied to the system you are using in manual trading so that we can then apply those same rules in the EA and then have that very profitable EA. Can you please post your manual; trading results according to those requirements so that we can proceed with the new EA development?

ok i have manual trades but in demo here you can see....... in between i have incresead the lot size but overall its good .......

Files:
dfs.jpg  189 kb

05rahul:
ok i have manual trades but in demo here you can see....... in between i have incresead the lot size but overall its good .......

05rahul

Please read my previous posts. All the best

05rahul:

Dear, forget about EAs... so less Eas performe in Real like in Backtests, i ordered well programmers for strategies, i used "forum Eas, i bought 7 "good" EAs... not one was profitable on the long run... i had one, which made over 300% in 3 month... and ruined my account in 2 days. Very very less EAs, performe well on the long run... and just the long run is important, people all time show backtests, has no value and show the good periodes... be careful... Cheers Nicole

Reason: