Requests & Ideas - page 595

Studenti:
I think u have just plot both then u will get a different pic 

Studenti

Here is what it looks like when they have common minimum and maximum and when they are plotted in the same subwindow (the green line is standard deviation)  :

Using them without common minimum and maximum is leading to : 1. heavy repainting. 2. comparing the values that can not be compared (since, in fact, they never cross)

mladen:

Studenti

Here is what it looks like when they have common minimum and maximum and when they are plotted in the same subwindow (the green line is standard deviation)  :

Using them without common minimum and maximum is leading to : 1. heavy repainting. 2. comparing the values that can not be compared (since, in fact, they never cross)

Use mt4 default standard deviation indicator on the same window.it will be different

Studenti:
Use mt4 default standard deviation indicator on the same window.it will be different

Studenti

Please read my post again. Those are default standard deviation and the indicator you posted the link to at my picture too. But what you are trying to compare is the following : standard deviation that in the case of EURUSD never goes above 1 and, according to you, it crosses that indicator values that never goes bellow 5 to 10. I will repeat once again : those values are incomparable. You are on a wrong track and if you use those indicators in that manner, you are going to have what all repainting combinations/indicators do : big problems

essar168:
mladen thanks for your ack..since i am focusing on this candle pattern i did not look for anything else.....i just need an alert so that i can manually place the trades after the signal candle....if it works can think of an ea to place the trades...thank you once again

http://www.pointzero-trading.com/Products/view/PZInsideBars

Files:

mladen:

Studenti

Please read my post again. Those are default standard deviation and the indicator you posted the link to at my picture too. But what you are trying to compare is the following : standard deviation that in the case of EURUSD never goes above 1 and, according to you, it crosses that indicator values that never goes bellow 5 to 10. I will repeat once again : those values are incomparable. You are on a wrong track and if you use those indicators in that manner, you are going to have what all repainting combinations/indicators do : big problems

U have not plot standard deviation on the pic. Please add standard deviation indicator from mt4 .

krelian thanks...i have this indi...this is not what i am looking for...my request is quite different.

dear mladen, mrtool

the attached indi doesn't refresh automatically, could you kindly correct it & make it auto-refresh please.

Files:

mahnooj:

dear mladen, mrtool

the attached indi doesn't refresh automatically, could you kindly correct it & make it auto-refresh please.

mahnooj

"TDI-RT-Clone" is needed too for that indicator to work. Can you please post that too?

dear mladen/mrtool...........please look in to my request ..appreciate your help

mladen:

mahnooj

"TDI-RT-Clone" is needed too for that indicator to work. Can you please post that too?

Hi mladen,

thanks for the response, i'm attaching the TDI-RT-Clone indi below...

Files:
Reason: