Requests & Ideas - page 593

I would like to share a very excellent idea nearly 97% winning . Use standard deviation indicator with volatility indicator in same window u can see it is amazing. Please any one can make indicator with both this 
Mladen please can u make one. It is very helpful to all traders
Thanks
Studenti

Studenti:
I would like to share a very excellent idea nearly 97% winning . Use standard deviation indicator with volatility indicator in same window u can see it is amazing. Please any one can make indicator with both this 
Mladen please can u make one. It is very helpful to all traders
Thanks
Studenti

can you explain your excellent idea by illustrating a picture of said indicators,there are so many standard deviation indicators with different styles,same for volatility,this is just verbal story and dream.

mntiwana:
 can you explain your excellent idea by illustrating a picture of said indicators,there are so many standard deviation indicator with different styles,same for volatility,this is just verbal story and dream.
U just put together volatilty indicator with standard deviation indicator watch it . U can find what i told u

mntiwana:
 can you explain your excellent idea by illustrating a picture of said indicators,there are so many standard deviation indicators with different styles,same for volatility,this is just verbal story and dream.
Sory i can not add pic . If u can please post

Studenti:
Sory i can not add pic . If u can please post

man,try to understand,there are so many versions and styles of all 2 said indicator,you are firing in air.

mntiwana:

man,try to understand,there are so many versions and styles of all 2 said indicator,you are firing in air.

Mladen can understand

Hi all + Mladen + MrTools,

an observation: we have lots and lots of oscilators, moving averages & likes indicators, but i dont really see many support/resistance type of indicators.

I am well aware that supp/resistance lines are very subjective, but Do you guys have any cool support/resistance type indicators? 

Many thanks in advance,
yuhu 

mladen:

Это должно быть, как это (имя):

Hello dear Mladen!
I have an adviser, but unfortunately only in a format ex4. It has ceased to work. mladen, please, if can, change in it restriction in time from 2015 on 2019. It is very necessary to me. Yours faithfully. (Excuse for my English)
Files:
2_Test.zip  201 kb

sonet_n:
Hello dear Mladen!
I have an adviser, but unfortunately only in a format ex4. It has ceased to work. mladen, please, if can, change in it restriction in time from 2015 on 2019. It is very necessary to me. Yours faithfully. (Excuse for my English)
Man, you are something ....

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13077 
Use above volatility indicator with mt4 default standard deviation indicator. U will get amazing result.
Mladen,Mrroots can make a good indicator with both of this indicators. Put together both in one window and change parameter.
Mladen please help to create a new indi with both this indicator
Thanks
Studenti
Reason: