Requests & Ideas - page 600

mladen:

Here is a version with arrows too

You are my hero mr. mladen...Thank you very very very much!

Dearest greetings and hugs Nicoleeee :-)

mntiwana:
Slowly slowly we will be know more about you (born village in Rep. Moldova) if you will be telling us at every new request :)
Moldova and me says Hello :-)... I am at visit home... and giving the donations which we collect for our Childrens association...

ActionBujor.de

NicoleDeinhard:
Moldova and me says Hello :-)... I am at visit home... and giving the donations which we collect for our Childrens association...

ActionBujor.de

Nicole

It is really amazing and pretty,may true lord you can have more to serve,i wish could join you.

picture is looking old or may be taken in too much light,i was not expecting you so cute ,smart and young honestly.

mntiwana:

Nicole

It is really amazing and pretty,may true lord you can have more to serve,i wish could join you.

picture is looking old or may be taken in too much light,i was not expecting you so cute ,smart and young honestly.

Thank you dear mtiwana... no its from yesterday... :-) we celebrate birthday...

NicoleDeinhard:
Thank you dear mtiwana... no its from yesterday... :-) we celebrate birthday...

Yours ?

If yes,then few good wishes and some sincere prays for you, from me too.

mntiwana:

Yours ?

If yes,then few good wishes and some sincere prays for you, from me too.

Thank you dear mntiwana... all the best for you!

small break from trading ... FYI a reminder to use movie capabilities of your camera or cell phone since it takes 24 to 30 snapshots per second and so you can choose the best snapshot by stepping through the frames instead of having to painstakingly pose for 1 single snapshot. Most good alternative video players have the capability to make a photo image from the video frames. Regular photos are good when you need control over clarity, color, contrast, etc..

asaens15:
small break from trading ... FYI a reminder to use movie capabilities of your camera or cell phone since it takes 24 to 30 snapshots per second and so you can choose the best snapshot by stepping through the frames instead of having to painstakingly pose for 1 single snapshot. Most good alternative video players have the capability to make a photo image from the video frames. Regular photos are good when you need control over clarity, color, contrast, etc..
thank you! it was my Samsung Galaxy S7 with a filter App..

NicoleDeinhard:
thank you! it was my Samsung Galaxy S7 with a filter App..
can u share your template ? what kinda filter u use ? supersmoother , exp ma , simple ma ? & final question .. does it repaint ? :))

No repaint but it recalculates ;)
Reason: