Requests & Ideas - page 596

Dear Mladen,

Requesting your help,  I have coded the indi, from one of your coded indicator.

But got no results and NO ERRORS.

Kindly look into and rectify to make the indi  work.

Thanks

Hp

Files:
AllCM.mq4  7 kb
CM.mq4  3 kb

mahnooj:

Hi mladen,

thanks for the response, i'm attaching the TDI-RT-Clone indi below...

mahnooj

Testing it with the attached indicator now, and it seems to be working

What exact problem do you have (since it seems to be working on my terminal - build 1010)?

mahnooj:

Hi mladen,

thanks for the response, i'm attaching the TDI-RT-Clone indi below...

Forget about the question

Try it out now

Files:

hphp69:

Dear Mladen,

Requesting your help,  I have coded the indi, from one of your coded indicator.

But got no results and NO ERRORS.

Kindly look into and rectify to make the indi  work.

Thanks

Hp

Change the line 134 to be

MaBuffer[t]=iCustom(NULL,0,"CM",F,k,L_adx,0,i);

mladen:

Change the line 134 to be

Dear Mladen, Thanks for your reply, even after changing it to "CM" no indicator line is appearing in the separate window. Please help. Thanks. HP.

hphp69:
Dear Mladen, Thanks for your reply, even after changing it to "CM" no indicator line is appearing in the separate window. Please help. Thanks. HP.
Sorry, but I have no idea what are you trying to get with the "AllCM" indicator. I have been checking the code and from it can not tell what is it intended to do so I can not help you

Dear Mladen,

As I am not a pro-coder,  and so not able to figure out the mistake in the code.  (may be second buffer "xBuffer").

Requesting to change the code as required.

Thanks.

Hp.

hphp69:

Dear Mladen,

As I am not a pro-coder,  and so not able to figure out the mistake in the code.  (may be second buffer "xBuffer").

Requesting to change the code as required.

Thanks.

Hp.

What change of code when I do not know what should that code do? It does not matter if someone is a pro coder or not : if I don't know what is the code supposed to do what can I do and how can I help?

In any case it is showing values when the change of code that I told you is made (see the example)

So, all you have to do is to clean up what you exactly want to do

mladen:
Sorry, but I have no idea what are you trying to get with the "AllCM" indicator. I have been checking the code and from it can not tell what is it intended to do so I can not help you

Dear mladen,

I am just trying to display the CM indicator with all timeframe in one window,  as given in sample snap attached below.

Thanks HP.

hphp69:

Dear mladen,

I am just trying to display the CM indicator with all timeframe in one window,  as given in sample snap attached below.

Thanks HP.

Please check this post again (I have changed it since) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page398

Also : if you are using one of my indicators from the all time frame series indicators, all you have to do is to replace the indicator in the iCustom() call with your indicator. Do not change the rest of the code or else it will not work

Reason: