Requests & Ideas - page 591

(translated Andrey comment via translate.google.com)
Mladen, this indicator is interesting to me high and low of the first hours of each trading session, except for the Pacific it is interesting full of high and low for the entire session.
You can add a light (with the possibility of switching off) line closing the first and second hour of trading on Boxing length Example: The Asian session I choose high low the first two hours on the display settings, you need the level of the first hour of the close of trading of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the first hour of the closing of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange , and by analogy the European session of the level of the first hour of the closing of the Frankfurt stock exchange and the level of the first hour of the closing of the London Stock Exchange, is also on the American session.

oguz:

Hi friends.

Why are many indicators incompatible with USDJPY chart? (!)

The indicators i found on the forum and tested gave 99% incompatible, illogical and bad results!

I will be happy if you share indicators that give compatible good results with USDJPY chart.

Best regards... 

maybe it has something to do with decimal digits of instrument

oguz:

Hi friends.

Why are many indicators incompatible with USDJPY chart? (!)

The indicators i found on the forum and tested gave 99% incompatible, illogical and bad results!

I will be happy if you share indicators that give compatible good results with USDJPY chart.

Best regards... 

Which indicator (for example)?

shreck:

Sir, I want this index works on the terms of the model that I mentioned.

Index is working with the terms of the formation of this model only.

Salute you sir

I am afraid I don't understand the post. Would you mind clarifying it?

mLaden, do you know what could be the reason that my Bid line on the chart shows a slightly different price to the Market Watch. Never saw that happen.  I have checked it on two other Platforms but this problem does not occur on those.

For example: Market Watch would show on the Kiwi 0.71784 but my Bid line shows 0.71791 thus my spread data are also off.

rplust:

mLaden, do you know what could be the reason that my Bid line on the chart shows a slightly different price to the Market Watch. Never saw that happen.  I have checked it on two other Platforms but this problem does not occur on those.

For example: Market Watch would show on the Kiwi 0.71784 but my Bid line shows 0.71791 thus my spread data are also off.

That should be checked with your broker then (since they should be the same)

mladen:
That should be checked with your broker then (since they should be the same)

Yes, mLaden, that's what I did before asking you. First the person stated that everything was fine on my account. And I replied,no, it's not. Then the person stated, "Oh, you know, you have got a mini account and MT4 only works properly with Standard Accounts" and suggested I should Look at the Market Watch instead when trading.  Geez....... So I replied that I have got a mini account for years and my MT4 Platform seems to have realized that only yesterday.

But,mLaden, I understand your point that this is a Broker issue.

Is there anyone around here who is using FXCM Mini?

rplust:

Yes, mLaden, that's what I did before asking you. First the person stated that everything was fine on my account. And I replied,no, it's not. Then the person stated, "Oh, you know, you have got a mini account and MT4 only works properly with Standard Accounts" and suggested I should Look at the Market Watch instead when trading.  Geez....... So I replied that I have got a mini account for years and my MT4 Platform seems to have realized that only yesterday.

But,mLaden, I understand your point that this is a Broker issue.

Is there anyone around here who is using FXCM Mini?

Seems that you are "lucky" to be used for buffering brokers bucket trading

Dear friends,

"If it need" can you update attached indicator latest build mt4 please? 

oguz:

Dear friends,

"If it need" can you update attached indicator latest build mt4 please? 

oguz

It does not need an update or upgrade (it is fully new metatrader 4 compatible already)

Reason: