Requests & Ideas - page 247

thank you very much

work as a charm

rayphua:
Regarding the following CCI indicator.

If my trades are based on long entries when it crosses overbought boundaries and closing the long entry when it hits back on the overbought boundary, and short entries using the reverse rules, the indicator gives alerts when CCI crosses up into overbought boundary but does not give alerts when CCI crosses back down on the overbought boundary, likewise for oversold boundary. Therefore it alerts on entries but does not alert on exits based on the above rules. Is it possible to provide exit alerts on the two following similar indicators? Thank you very much.

cci_study2_histo_mtf.mq4

cci_study2_nrp_amp_mtf.mq4

Mladen or Mr Tools, you may have missed out the above request because of numerous requests coming in all at once. Kindly look into it, thank you so much.

rayphua:
Mladen or Mr Tools, you may have missed out the above request because of numerous requests coming in all at once. Kindly look into it, thank you so much.

rayphua

Try out this one first. Added alerts on overbought and oversold zones reverting

rayphua:

And this one too (also added alerts on oversold and overbought areas reverting)

mladen:
And this one too (also added alerts on oversold and overbought areas reverting)

Thanks for the trouble, Mladen, tested both, works as it should!

Modification indicator

Good evening!

Sorry for my english please.

Mrtools or mladen, could you modify this indicator(Trix Advanced) for me?

I would like that in Signal Method parameter I can apply all of this moving average:

0 = "SMA"

1 = "EMA"

2 = "Double smoothed EMA"

3 = "Double EMA (DEMA)"

4 = "Triple EMA (TEMA)"

5 = "Smoothed MA"

6 = "Linear weighted MA"

7 = "Parabolic weighted MA"

8 = "Alexander MA"

9 = "Volume weighted MA"

10 = "Hull MA"

11 = "Triangular MA"

12 = "Sine weighted MA"

13 = "Linear regression"

14 = "IE/2"

15 = "NonLag MA"

16 = "Zero lag EMA"

17 = "Leader EMA"

18 = "Super smoother"

19 = "Smoother" (or "Jurik MA")

Also, I want that the histogram will be painted as the follow image for better visualitzation.

Files:

Hermo:
Good evening!

Sorry for my english please.

Mrtools or mladen, could you modify this indicator(Trix Advanced) for me?

I would like that in Signal Method parameter I can apply all of this moving average:

0 = "SMA"

1 = "EMA"

2 = "Double smoothed EMA"

3 = "Double EMA (DEMA)"

4 = "Triple EMA (TEMA)"

5 = "Smoothed MA"

6 = "Linear weighted MA"

7 = "Parabolic weighted MA"

8 = "Alexander MA"

9 = "Volume weighted MA"

10 = "Hull MA"

11 = "Triangular MA"

12 = "Sine weighted MA"

13 = "Linear regression"

14 = "IE/2"

15 = "NonLag MA"

16 = "Zero lag EMA"

17 = "Leader EMA"

18 = "Super smoother"

19 = "Smoother" (or "Jurik MA")

Also, I want that the histogram will be painted as the follow image for better visualitzation.

Hermo

Try this one out

Files:

Thank you Mladen! It was so quick!

I appreciate it!

Hermo

mladen:
Hermo Try this one out

Mr tools or mladen,sorry for my english again,

could you build an EA for me?

It would be using the indicator I attach (HiLow - Jurik smooth histo).

The EA will be two differents:

1) A continuous EA. I mean, it's always on the market. When the indicator gives the first blue line, buy into market and close all last operation. When red appears, close the last buy and open a sell with the same volume (always on bar closes). It's a continuous system. Can you add also minimum Money Managment?

2)Other EA, totally different, with the same indicator but this time with SL, TP and Trailing stop and also money managment. I don't know if you also will add some other thing to improve the EA...but I'm sure you help on this.

Thank you in advance. Meanwhile, I'm going to check the indicator you modified for me.

Regards,

Hermo

Hermo:
Mr tools or mladen,sorry for my english again,

could you build an EA for me?

It would be using the indicator I attach (HiLow - Jurik smooth histo).

The EA will be two differents:

1) A continuous EA. I mean, it's always on the market. When the indicator gives the first blue line, buy into market and close all last operation. When red appears, close the last buy and open a sell with the same volume (always on bar closes). It's a continuous system. Can you add also minimum Money Managment?

2)Other EA, totally different, with the same indicator but this time with SL, TP and Trailing stop and also money managment. I don't know if you also will add some other thing to improve the EA...but I'm sure you help on this.

Thank you in advance. Meanwhile, I'm going to check the indicator you modified for me.

Regards,

Hermo

Hermo

Our rule of thumb, as far as EAs are concerned, we need the following :
- strict rules regarding everything how the EA should work

- forward results of manual trading of at least a couple of months needed (simply because in the forward testing it turns out if some strategy is OK or not) using those exact rules that will then be applied to the EA

Reason: