Requests & Ideas - page 247

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
it gave me a lot of errors.. can you do it for me please

dasssi

I assume that you want the EA to open positions when arrows are drawn on the chart. Is that so? If yes, I am not sure that we can use them as signals (if they are placed in the past then we might have a problem). Will have to check the indicator

[Deleted]  

yes

i am holding my finger cross

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
yes i am holding my finger cross

dasssi

will have to make changes in the indicator (in order to be able to get signals from external code). As soon as it is finished will post the indicator first here. As far as I see arrows can be used as a signal

[Deleted]  

thank you dear Mr mladen

its wonderful news

dasssi

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This will be the indicator used by the EA

What is changed is not obvious at a first glance. Added 2 buffers that contain the exact bars when the arrows should be placed on the chart. They are drawn as dots on the spearman value. This way, the indicator will not depend on objects and any code that wants to test if there are arrows on screen only needs to check the approprite buffer which is a very simply thing to do from any EA

RWP
RWP  

Regarding the following CCI indicator.

If my trades are based on long entries when it crosses overbought boundaries and closing the long entry when it hits back on the overbought boundary, and short entries using the reverse rules, the indicator gives alerts when CCI crosses up into overbought boundary but does not give alerts when CCI crosses back down on the overbought boundary, likewise for oversold boundary. Therefore it alerts on entries but does not alert on exits based on the above rules. Is it possible to provide exit alerts on the two following similar indicators? Thank you very much.

cci_study2_histo_mtf.mq4

cci_study2_nrp_amp_mtf.mq4

[Deleted]  

mladen

i have a lot of errors...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
mladen i have a lot of errors...

dassi

Try it out now

Files:
dasssi.mq4 35 kb
[Deleted]  

thank you very much

work as a charm

RWP
RWP  
rayphua:
Regarding the following CCI indicator.

If my trades are based on long entries when it crosses overbought boundaries and closing the long entry when it hits back on the overbought boundary, and short entries using the reverse rules, the indicator gives alerts when CCI crosses up into overbought boundary but does not give alerts when CCI crosses back down on the overbought boundary, likewise for oversold boundary. Therefore it alerts on entries but does not alert on exits based on the above rules. Is it possible to provide exit alerts on the two following similar indicators? Thank you very much.

cci_study2_histo_mtf.mq4

cci_study2_nrp_amp_mtf.mq4

Mladen or Mr Tools, you may have missed out the above request because of numerous requests coming in all at once. Kindly look into it, thank you so much.