Requests & Ideas - page 352

tomitom06:
Mladen; for this trend indicator, is it possible mtf?

tomitom06

It is already a multi time frame (but not in the usual way)

It combines results from 13 indicators for up to 9 time frames (when you are using it on a 1 minute chart) in an overall trend result

Xo mtf

Mladen I wonder that and if is it possible for XO MTF(Not 4TF): Putting colourful line(I will do it red or green) whenever signal comes and we will NOT LOOSE it, allready circle ball signal is changing according to calculation. My aim is checking current time and history how many true signal i got. You know XO is the my number one indicator. Thank you very much

tomitom06:
Mladen I wonder that and if is it possible for XO MTF(Not 4TF): Putting colourful line(I will do it red or green) whenever signal comes and we will NOT LOOSE it, allready circle ball signal is changing according to calculation. My aim is checking current time and history how many true signal i got. You know XO is the my number one indicator. Thank you very much

tomitom06

It can be done in run-time, but it can not be done for past data. So when you change time frame or symbol or restart the terminal all would start from the beginning and only signals that happen from that moment on would be displayed that way on the chart

Mladen, I need an advise from you. Again thank you for 4tf XO. I request to know from you, what is the best XO indicator FOR YOU ? I guess that it is changable according to needs but maybe you can advice with your prof knowledge. Thanks

tomitom06:
Mladen, I need an advise from you. Again thank you for 4tf XO. I request to know from you, what is the best XO indicator FOR YOU ? I guess that it is changable according to needs but maybe you can advice with your prof knowledge. Thanks

tomitom06

I do think that it depends on how you trade. If you are scalping then the box size should be smaller. If you are going after trends, then the box size should be greater. And also, it depends on the symbol.

So there is no general answer

haha Now i will tell you gold, you will tell me never you traded. So, i know the answer and i will not ask you about this more:) Thanks

Dear Mladen,

When we talk about smoothing an indicator (in general), whats actualy the best smoother you can apply in term of smoothing and nearly no delay ?

(RSI and then RSI on NMA was quite amazing)

Best regards

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

When we talk about smoothing an indicator (in general), whats actualy the best smoother you can apply in term of smoothing and nearly no delay ?

(RSI and then RSI on NMA was quite amazing)

Best regards

rosalieone

RSI on NMA uses simple SMMA with default parameters for smoothing. No problem to use that kind for smoothing. Problem would happn with jurik smoothing, for example, if it was applied to limited number of bars (jurik smoothing depends very much on previous values - when the smoothed number of bars is small, you can get very different values)

So, as long as we use smoothing methods that are not sensitive to that, all should be OK (oma or super smoother could be a good choice)

super smoother? Ehlers one ?

rosalieone:
super smoother? Ehlers one ?

Yes, that one

Reason: