• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 346

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi mladen, did you have achance to have a look at the code? Kiko

kiko

I have been checking it, but that indicator has all that you can imagine that should not be there. From using future prices, using fixed size arrays combined with variable size buffers to using global scope variables to hold states between two ticks (and in the loop on new tick it does not calculate the bar that the stare is saved for but starts from older bars) and not cleaning the objects fro the screen when you remove it ...

I was trying to understand what the hell are they trying to achieve from the code, but frankly, could not get a clear picture what is their criteria for some things

That indicator needs to be written from the first to the last line again but I simply fail to see the logic they were trying to use. See the example : lines are ending in the thin air on a lot of cases as if there was a price there when in fact the price was never there

Files:
fractal.gif 84 kb
gallery
gallery  

Hi mladen, thanks for your efforts. I found it n MQL4 articles and it looked good at first sight...

Could you update two public area indis. In addition, I wonder if you could make fractals- adj period trend lines indi to MTF in order to see the higher time frame and details level TLs at the same time. many thanks, Kiko

mladen:
kiko

I have been checking it, but that indicator has all that you can imagine that should not be there. From using future prices, using fixed size arrays combined with variable size buffers to using global scope variables to hold states between two ticks (and in the loop on new tick it does not calculate the bar that the stare is saved for but starts from older bars) and not cleaning the objects fro the screen when you remove it ...

I was trying to understand what the hell are they trying to achieve from the code, but frankly, could not get a clear picture what is their criteria for some things

That indicator needs to be written from the first to the last line again but I simply fail to see the logic they were trying to use. See the example : lines are ending in the thin air on a lot of cases as if there was a price there when in fact the price was never there

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi mladen, thanks for your efforts. I found it n MQL4 articles and it looked good at first sight... Could you update two public area indis. In addition, I wonder if you could make fractals- adj period trend lines indi to MTF in order to see the higher time frame and details level TLs at the same time. many thanks, Kiko

kiko

Here are these two first :

fractals_-_adjustable_period_-_alerts_amp_price_amp_mtf_1.01_nmc.mq4

4_time_frame_fractals_-_adjustable_period_amp_price_1.01_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi mladen, thanks for your efforts. I found it n MQL4 articles and it looked good at first sight... Could you update two public area indis. In addition, I wonder if you could make fractals- adj period trend lines indi to MTF in order to see the higher time frame and details level TLs at the same time. many thanks, Kiko

Kiko

Here is the the third one too made multi time frame : fractals_-_adjustable_period_trend_lines_mtf.mq4

gallery
gallery  

Thank you mladen, you do great job! Is it too much trouble/possible to do trendlines in 4 time frames with an option, a) to choose 1 - 4 timeframes at the same time, b) option to draw horizontal line at fractal point of optiona levels 1-4. Please take your time if necessary, I would really appreciate. BR Kiko

mladen:
Kiko Here is the the third one too made multi time frame : [ATTACH]207043[/ATalTACH]
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

TDI - rsx based, smoothed (multi time frame, alerts and divergences) with some corrections : tdi_rsx_based_-_smoothed_amp_alerts__lines__divergence_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Anyway:
I downloaded some indicators, try to find some code to solve a similar idea, but did not find.

The answer is simple: I had gotten stuck and rigid thinking.

Check this : break.mq4

Help me please. Thanks!

Anyway

From that code I see that you know exactly what code changes you want to make. What is exactly that is not working as you would like it to work? And what is the exact idea that you are trying to achieve?

Gway
Gway  
mladen:
Anyway From that code I see that you know exactly what code changes you want to make. What is exactly that is not working as you would like it to work? And what is the exact idea that you are trying to achieve?

I seem to have been solved.

yes, it is right. But it's Poking the system, a bit of a jam.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Anyway:
mladen

Could you please fix it?

There will be such a situation when switching currency pair:

Anyway

Try it out now : goertzel_browser_5.401_nrp_nmc.mq4

MrAlali
MrAlali  

hey guys

i buy this indicator its 1200 $