Requests & Ideas - page 354

mladen:
Gfuchs Since that is identical to moving average ribbon, you can use this one (already alerts in it) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA ribbon filled_alerts2.mq4

Hi Mladen, thank you for your help. But I can't manage to get the same results as the Rads Wall-4.mq4 ? Can you help me please?

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, thank you for your help. But I can't manage to get the same results as the Rads Wall-4.mq4 ? Can you help me please?

Gfuchs

Like this :

And this is the "rads" with default parameters compared to the above ribbon :

Files:
ma_ribbon.gif  89 kb
rads.gif  84 kb

mladen:
Gfuchs

Like this :

And this is the "rads" with default parameters compared to the above ribbon :

Thanks a lot Mladen!

Elliot oscillator - waves (with an option to invert values) : elliot_oscillator_-_waves_1.03_mtf.mq4

mladen:
Elliot oscillator - waves (with an option to invert values) : elliot_oscillator_-_waves_1.03_mtf.mq4

incomparable; be without rival; beyond challenge; defy all comparison; unique..................

Thanks a lot for the news.

Anyway:

incomparable; be without rival; beyond challenge; defy all comparison; unique..................

Thanks a lot for the news.

Anyway

By all means read this post too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page20

mladen:
Gfuchs Since that is identical to moving average ribbon, you can use this one (already alerts in it) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA ribbon filled_alerts2.mq4

Hi Mladen, just noticed that this indicator alerts when price crosses the line?

Is it possible to have one which alerts on color change please?

Thanks for your help!

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, just noticed that this indicator alerts when price crosses the line?

Is it possible to have one which alerts on color change please?

Thanks for your help!

Solariz

Here you go : ma_ribbon_filled_alerts_2.01.mq4

Hello mladen,

maybe you don`t remember for post 3508-3511. I`ve had questions about QQE-closing EA for manuell order. For me it is ok when you have an other idea with other indicator(s).

Thanks for your effort

patona

trend_analysis_-_historical1.mq4Dear Mladen, do you think we could have it nrp ?

Reason: