Requests & Ideas - page 355

rosalieone:
trend_analysis_-_historical1.mq4Dear Mladen, do you think we could have it nrp ?

rosalieone

Since that indicator is combining values from multiple time frames, it can be made nrp only, and only if we linit the values to just one time frame. That will probably change the values very much. Do you wish me to proceed in that direction?

Yes great, but may i add that we can choose the timeframe in the indi ?

mladen:
rosalieone Since that indicator is combining values from multiple time frames, it can be made nrp only, and only if we linit the values to just one time frame. That will probably change the values very much. Do you wish me to proceed in that direction?

rosalieone:
Yes great, but may i add that we can choose the timeframe in the indi ?

OK, then it will have the option to chose the time frame or to work as it worked before (so it can be compared)

mladen:
OK, then it will have the option to chose the time frame or to work as it worked before (so it can be compared)

Great

rosalieone:
Great

rosalieone

Here you go : trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed_2.mq4

If you leave the ChoseTimeFrame empty it will work as before, otherwise you can chose the time frame that you wish to be displayed (like in any multi time frame indicator - and it allows the current time frame display too). On the example you can see all 3 versions of calculated time frame(s)

Wow

Tell me you have them all already ?

mladen:
rosalieone

Here you go : trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed_2.mq4

If you leave the ChoseTimeFrame empty it will work as before, otherwise you can chose the time frame that you wish to be displayed (like in any multi time frame indicator - and it allows the current time frame display too). On the example you can see all 3 versions of calculated time frame(s)

rosalieone:
Wow Tell me you have them all already ?

rosalieone

The indicator is attached to that post

Thanks, but I was saying, with the speed you can code indicators, you must have them already made

mladen:
rosalieone The indicator is attached to that post

patona:
Hello mladen,

maybe you don`t remember for post 3508-3511. I`ve had questions about QQE-closing EA for manuell order. For me it is ok when you have an other idea with other indicator(s).

Thanks for your effort

patona

patona

You are right, I forgot it

Will make it as soon as possible

mladen:
Elliot oscillator - waves (with an option to invert values) : elliot_oscillator_-_waves_1.03_mtf.mq4

Dear mladen

Please check it if you have time, I did not find out where the problem.

Such an abnormal phenomenon did not have last long as shown below. (the parameters at default values)

Thanks

Files:
usdcad_m15.png  43 kb
Reason: