alcard20:
hey guys

i buy this indicator its 1200 $

can u tell me whats the secret ?

and this is video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB-h0jvCOXY

thank u

alcard20

That is an adjustable fractals indicator that uses 2 fractals. As any fractals indicators, it will give signals way too late if it is made to be non-repainting. It looks good on that video because visual back test was used for that, and in that mode ( as I see multi time frame version was used for that video), it "knows the future"

You can test it in visual back tester on new builds too, and you will see that it never gives a signal on a current bar, but the signal is at least 7 bars back in the past if you use default settings (new builds are working differently in visual back tests - that is why you will never get those results)

ismael360
ismael360  
alcard20:
hey guys

i buy this indicator its 1200 $

can u tell me whats the secret ?

and this is video

thank u

MTF Fractal indicator for $1200.

That's crazy. Im obviously on the wrong side of this Forex Business.

Solariz
Solariz  

Hi, can someone please add the possibility to choose different sound alerts. Thanks in advance.

_alerts_on_new_order_open.mq4

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfuchs VQ will be replaced with Gann Hilo Histo 3 for signals
mladen:
To avoid any misunderstanding, would you mind posting the exact Gann Hilo Histo 3 indicator that you are using?
Gfuchs:
Here you go:

Forwarding...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Hi, can someone please add the possibility to choose different sound alerts. Thanks in advance. _alerts_on_new_order_open.mq4

A version which allows you to enter the sound file you wish to be played when the alert is triggered : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound.mq4

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
A version which allows you to enter the sound file you wish to be played when the alert is triggered : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound.mq4

Hi Mladen, thanks for your help. I just noticed that the alert comes like 30 seconds to 1 minute late ? Strange ? And it not only alerts the chart it is attached to, but all open charts. Can it be fixed please?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, thanks for your help. I just noticed that the alert comes like 30 seconds to 1 minute late ? Strange ? And it not only alerts the chart it is attached to, but all open charts. Can it be fixed please?

Gfuchs

It is alerting at a first tick received from the terminal. How and when is it delaying (if your terminal is receiving ticks)? there is nothing in the code that can cause a delay

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfuchs It is alerting at a first tick received from the terminal. How and when is it delaying (if your terminal is receiving ticks)? there is nothing in the code that can cause a delay

Hi Mladen, I will try and find out. Is it possible so it doesn't alert each chart but only the one it it attached to? I also tried changing the sound to "carhorn.wav" but it still plays the standard sound.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, I will try and find out. Is it possible so it doesn't alert each chart but only the one it it attached to? I also tried changing the sound to "carhorn.wav" but it still plays the standard sound.

Go to options->events and turn those off. Then the sound file of your choice (it must be in the sounds folder) will be played

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:

Here is a version with an option to alert just for the current symbol : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.01.mq4