Requests & Ideas - page 351

patona
patona  

Hello mladen,

I`ve made the best experience with magic number.

Thanks for your effort.

patona

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
patona:
Hello mladen,

I`ve made the best experience with magic number.

Thanks for your effort.

patona

patona

OK. I will add an option that it closes orders with a specific magic number (if it was opened using an EA) or with magic number set to 0 (when it was opened manually) in the EA

rosalieone
rosalieone  
mladen:
I guess it can be done (even historically) Will check (it needs to check 13 indicator states per each bar - have to check if metatrader can survive that)

Dear Mladen,

I know your time is precious.

Did you manage to see if my request was possible ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

I know your time is precious.

Did you manage to see if my request was possible ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Rosalieone

Just a quick info : working on it and it will be posted soon

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:

rosalieone

Here is this version : trend_analysis_-_historical.mq4

I have to explain what and how it does what it does. It is a multi time frame indicator. It is adding up values of 13 indicator values for each and every time frame that is equal or greater than the current chart time frame. That is different than the indicator you posted (since that indicator does not have to display historical values, it can calculate even the time frames that are lower than the current time frame - this indicator can not do that)

If you want all the time frames to be calculated into the overall trend state, then you have to chose 1 minute chart, but then it will calculate all the time frames for all the bars for all the indicators (it could be painful)

Try it out. It seems to give logical results this way, but please test it

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Thank you !!! youre the king

rosalieone
rosalieone  
mladen:
rosalieone

Here is this version : trend_analysis_-_historical.mq4

I have to explain what and how it does what it does. It is a multi time frame indicator. It is adding up values of 13 indicator values for each and every time frame that is equal or greater than the current chart time frame. That is different than the indicator you posted (since that indicator does not have to display historical values, it can calculate even the time frames that are lower than the current time frame - this indicator can not do that)

If you want all the time frames to be calculated into the overall trend state, then you have to chose 1 minute chart, but then it will calculate all the time frames for all the bars for all the indicators (it could be painful)

Try it out. It seems to give logical results this way, but please test it

Seems realy interesting !

Do you think it's possible to add a possibility to smooth the line ?

I think i'm going to test it as a sole indi on a new broker platform because it's heavy calculating.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Seems realy interesting !

Do you think it's possible to add a possibility to smooth the line ?

I think i'm going to test it as a sole indi on a new broker platform because it's heavy calculating.

rosalieone

Yes it can be smoothed

Also I think that this indicator is a serious candidate for a limited bars calculation (an option to calculate only limited number of bars would make it less CPU intensive). Will try some things and when done, will post it

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, thank you for trend indicator. my system id down now Is it normal? did you live th same problem? And a note : I have never seen a good indicator thann xo mtf...