Requests & Ideas - page 345

mladen:
Changed two lines of code that could cause problems and it works OK on my terminal (build 670) - updates the state of the other symbol on each tick of the current symbol : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf_1.mq4 Try it out .

Works very good now Mladen. Thank you.

ish

Dear Mladen, do you think it's possible ?

rosalieone:
indi_standar_all_tf.mq4Dear Mladen,

I just found this mq4 for ''indi standar all tf'' , doesnt seem to be complete but doesnt matter. What i woul ask if possible is to display a historical graph of the big number displayed on the right by the indicator. In fact it doesnt need to display all the other infos. Just a graph with a line representing the big number.

Best regards

Rosalieone

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, do you think it's possible ?

rosalieone

Do you have the original source file of that indicator?

Unfortunaltely not, the only mq4 i found by googling was the one i attached, from Forex TSD...

indi_standar_all_tf3.mq4

Files:

rosalieone:
Unfortunaltely not, the only mq4 i found by googling was the one i attached, from Forex TSD... indi_standar_all_tf3.mq4

rosalieone

Will try to see if original source is available somewhere

Ok thank you.

I think the evolution on a chart of the big number on the right of the indicator (which is sumarizing the strength of 15 indicators on 9 time frames) could be verry useful ;-))

rosalieone:
Ok thank you. I think the evolution on a chart of the big number on the right of the indicator (which is sumarizing the strength of 15 indicators on 9 time frames) could be verry useful ;-))

I still did not find the original source code. Will see what can be done to decipher the whole thing

Hi mladen, did you have achance to have a look at the code? Kiko

mladen:
Will have to check the code of that one. I am not familiar with it

kiko12:
Hi mladen, did you have achance to have a look at the code? Kiko

kiko

I have been checking it, but that indicator has all that you can imagine that should not be there. From using future prices, using fixed size arrays combined with variable size buffers to using global scope variables to hold states between two ticks (and in the loop on new tick it does not calculate the bar that the stare is saved for but starts from older bars) and not cleaning the objects fro the screen when you remove it ...

I was trying to understand what the hell are they trying to achieve from the code, but frankly, could not get a clear picture what is their criteria for some things

That indicator needs to be written from the first to the last line again but I simply fail to see the logic they were trying to use. See the example : lines are ending in the thin air on a lot of cases as if there was a price there when in fact the price was never there

Files:
fractal.gif  84 kb

Hi mladen, thanks for your efforts. I found it n MQL4 articles and it looked good at first sight...

Could you update two public area indis. In addition, I wonder if you could make fractals- adj period trend lines indi to MTF in order to see the higher time frame and details level TLs at the same time. many thanks, Kiko

mladen:
kiko

I have been checking it, but that indicator has all that you can imagine that should not be there. From using future prices, using fixed size arrays combined with variable size buffers to using global scope variables to hold states between two ticks (and in the loop on new tick it does not calculate the bar that the stare is saved for but starts from older bars) and not cleaning the objects fro the screen when you remove it ...

I was trying to understand what the hell are they trying to achieve from the code, but frankly, could not get a clear picture what is their criteria for some things

That indicator needs to be written from the first to the last line again but I simply fail to see the logic they were trying to use. See the example : lines are ending in the thin air on a lot of cases as if there was a price there when in fact the price was never there

Reason: