Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi mladen, thanks for quick delivery! I forgot to include this : Kiko

Will have to check the code of that one. I am not familiar with it

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrtools:
Mugskei, You described it fine i thought i had did it that way but looking at it again was just signaling when hitting 0 or 100 not leaving those areas, this version seems a little closer to what you are looking for.

Modified to make it compatible with new mt4 builds.

ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
Changed two lines of code that could cause problems and it works OK on my terminal (build 670) - updates the state of the other symbol on each tick of the current symbol : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf_1.mq4 Try it out .

Works very good now Mladen. Thank you.

ish

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Dear Mladen, do you think it's possible ?

rosalieone:
indi_standar_all_tf.mq4Dear Mladen,

I just found this mq4 for ''indi standar all tf'' , doesnt seem to be complete but doesnt matter. What i woul ask if possible is to display a historical graph of the big number displayed on the right by the indicator. In fact it doesnt need to display all the other infos. Just a graph with a line representing the big number.

Best regards

Rosalieone
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, do you think it's possible ?

rosalieone

Do you have the original source file of that indicator?

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Unfortunaltely not, the only mq4 i found by googling was the one i attached, from Forex TSD...

indi_standar_all_tf3.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Unfortunaltely not, the only mq4 i found by googling was the one i attached, from Forex TSD... indi_standar_all_tf3.mq4

rosalieone

Will try to see if original source is available somewhere

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Ok thank you.

I think the evolution on a chart of the big number on the right of the indicator (which is sumarizing the strength of 15 indicators on 9 time frames) could be verry useful ;-))

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Ok thank you. I think the evolution on a chart of the big number on the right of the indicator (which is sumarizing the strength of 15 indicators on 9 time frames) could be verry useful ;-))

I still did not find the original source code. Will see what can be done to decipher the whole thing

gallery
gallery  

Hi mladen, did you have achance to have a look at the code? Kiko

mladen:
Will have to check the code of that one. I am not familiar with it