Requests & Ideas - page 349

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen,

can you please be so kind and make this EA compatible to work with Gann HiLo instead of VQ ? Thanks a lot for your help.

vq-zeroline-ea-1.01.mq4

gann_high-low_activator_histo_3_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs

What exact rules should be used for gann high low activator?

mladen:
Gfuchs What exact rules should be used for gann high low activator?

Hi Mladen, thanks for your reply. I don't exactly know what you mean by rules. I just need normal up and down signals like any standard indicator. Is that what you mean?

mladen:
Anyway, Attachments from this thread can not be downloaded by public users. Was that your intention to do?

you guess

mladen:
Anyway OK, but I will have to wait till tomorrow (to be 100% sure what is going on I need real ticks - as soon as the market opens will work on it)

Give it up, I want to re-write, try writing out the new mql

i'm sorry for wasting your precious time.

thanks

Anyway:
Give it up, I want to re-write, try writing out the new mql

i'm sorry for wasting your precious time.

thanks

Anyway

You can use the one attached as the model how it should be done : renkolivechart_v3.304_indicator.mq4

mladen:
Gfuchs What exact rules should be used for gann high low activator?

Mladen, what do you mean by rules ??

Gfuchs:
Mladen, what do you mean by rules ??

What values gann high low activator should be used for entries and exits.

As I understood correcly it should be triggered on gann high low histo color change/ Is that right?

mladen:
What values gann high low activator should be used for entries and exits. As I understood correcly it should be triggered on gann high low histo color change/ Is that right?

Yes, it should be triggered on color change. Thanks!

Gfuchs:
Yes, it should be triggered on color change. Thanks!

OK. Working on it

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, thanks for your reply. I don't exactly know what you mean by rules. I just need normal up and down signals like any standard indicator. Is that what you mean?

Here is this version that is using Gann high-low activator histo 3 nmc for entries :

gann_hl_histo_ea.mq4

gann_high-low_activator_histo_3_nmc.mq4

Used the default parameters for Gann that you posted, but quite frankly, I do not recommend Lb parameter 3 to be used in any trading - original Gann high low activator was using Lb parameter 10 and was usually used on daily charts

Reason: