Ocean theory based indicators - page 23

mntiwana:
so in your opinion jsmooth is most better than all two tema and SS with out or less lagging comparatively ???

Guys, please do not forget this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page18 when thinking about jurik smoothing (any jurik smoothing)

No, didn't forget that, M.

mladen:
Guys, please do not forget this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page18 when thinking about jurik smoothing (any jurik smoothing)

JMA repaints?

krelian99:
No, didn't forget that, M.

krelian,what i understand after reading that all where MLADEN reffered us,with less bars more smoothing but slow sloping and with more bars less smoothing but fast sloping,and you know well,at first,in live trading we dont needs go back in history,we needs current situation for to enter and exit,so less number of bars is not a problem for us for trading,50-100 bars are enough,here smoothing matter is solved......but what you think about slow sloping,it will be giving us late signals and late color changing,means late entry exit,?????

pink 200 bars----blue 5000 bars

Files:
image_116750.gif  319 kb

morro:
JMA repaints?

jurik widely used almost in every thing and standalone too by MLADEN and MRTOOLS,if it was of kind repainting,it was not used so frequently.

No, Jurik's stuff doesn't repaint.

The blue line, NasT, the blue line. You need tempo in your decision making, that's the advantage of the JMA. The violet line is 08/15, like super smoother. The rest will be done by ocean and DZ.

mntiwana:

krelian,what i understand after reading that all where MLADEN reffered us,with less bars more smoothing but slow sloping and with more bars less smoothing but fast sloping,and you know well,at first,in live trading we dont needs go back in history,we needs current situation for to enter and exit,so less number of bars is not a problem for us for trading,50-100 bars are enough,here smoothing matter is solved......but what you think about slow sloping,it will be giving us late signals and late color changing,means late entry exit,?????

pink 200 bars----blue 5000 bars

The problem with JMA is rather simple : it depends very much on the number of bars (sample) that is is applied to. The 2000 bars and 5000 bars should have been the same (as in any regular smoothing way), and I was surprised when I saw the difference : that was the last thing I was expecting to see (difference so big that it van be detected with naked eye)

So, on a small sample (number of bars) we can easily tell that JMA is inaccurate and it should be avoided on such calculations

mladen:

The problem with JMA is rather simple : it depends very much on the number of bars (sample) that is is applied to. The 2000 bars and 5000 bars should have been the same (as in any regular smoothing way), and I was surprised when I saw the difference : that was the last thing I was expecting to see (difference so big that it van be detected with naked eye)

So, on a small sample (number of bars) we can easily tell that JMA is inaccurate and it should be avoided on such calculations

Dearest MLADEN,

as for conclusion of whole cross comments,what i found,.....you can better decide,because you will be taking all side consideration,not only for whole community of traders but all technical issues and code wise too,along with all that that we still do not know,at least me.......we will be think and favor individually for personal interest but you have to decide and do for all level and all kind trading matches..thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

as for conclusion of whole cross comments,what i found,.....you can better decide,because you will be taking all side consideration,not only for whole community of traders but all technical issues and code wise too,along with all that that we still do not know,at least me.......we will be think and favor individually for personal interest but you have to decide and do for all level and all kind trading matches..thanks.

regards

That is why I told that for start we shall be using the natural mode of nma

Dearest MLADEN,

it is nice and carry on plz,the best thing is ocean is started,today MRTOOLS adds one pretty tool in DDZ,:) thanks to all of you

regards

Reason: