Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 813

Hi Mladen and Mr. Tools, Is it possible to make an EA from a MTF indicator like this one? adx__cross_arrows_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4 Just asking if it is possible, not asking you guys to do it. .....at least not yet

mladen:
Version of "advanced forecaster" with color changes added :

Nice Thank you very much Mladen for this one!

Respects

secretcode

HI,

could you please do me a favour and check why the dotted line does not update properly.

Here are the Indicators (the MTF also needs the second one installed).

st_multistrend_jr_r_mtf.mq4

supertrend_jr.mq4

The MTF Indicator plots the dotted line like this

But after manual refreshing it looks like this

rplust:
HI,

could you please do me a favour and check why the dotted line does not update properly.

supertrend_jr.mq4

Try it out now : st_multistrend_jr_r_mtf_1.mq4

rplust:
HI,

supertrend_jr.mq4

PS: why is in the line 155 your indicator using Supertrend and not Supertrend_jr indicator?

mladen:
PS: why is in the line 155 your indicator using Supertrend and not Supertrend_jr indicator?

I have got no idea. The one who published that, pointed out that also the Supertrend_jr is needed and he had added that indicator. But as I also have got the Supertrend installed, it shouldn't make a difference.

Mladen, i have a request if possible. I want to see your latest 4tf XO mtf alerts in the same graphics. I mean,for example, on 5m chart i want to see m30 and h1 signals on graphic. (You know, we are seeing it under graphic with box lines.) Finally, 2tf XO mtf on graphic possible? Thank you very much.(P.s: I am sure that it is very easy for you but if not possible for your time forget it)

tomitom06:
Mladen, i have a request if possible. I want to see your latest 4tf XO mtf alerts in the same graphics. I mean,for example, on 5m chart i want to see m30 and h1 signals on graphic. (You know, we are seeing it under graphic with box lines.) Finally, 2tf XO mtf on graphic possible? Thank you very much.(P.s: I am sure that it is very easy for you but if not possible for your time forget it)

tomitom06

I am afraid I do not understand. Do you mean to have some kind of arrows on a chart for each separate time frame?

Mladen, exactly i mean what you said. I want to see main trend(d1-h4) and part trends(m30-m15) on the same chart.(Not from box lines) Thanks!

rplust:
I have got no idea. The one who published that, pointed out that also the Supertrend_jr is needed and he had added that indicator. But as I also have got the Supertrend installed, it shouldn't make a difference.

Ok, I see what you mean. Line 155 I guess is a typing mistake as all the rest refers to Supertrend_jr. So I have corrected that and will see whether this solves the issue. Thanks for pointing that out.

Reason: