Requests & Ideas - page 193

mladen:
Noticed that pivot touches is working using points, not pips.

This version corrects that (so the tolerance is in pips now).

Also some words of explanation. Attached a picture that explains what is the meaning of 2 columns of numbers displayed by the indicator and what is the meaning of the color of the square displayed

Thanks Mladen you are the best...

Hello mladen

Let me explain the Figure.

I excluded the middle line (V2) and used only the upper line (V1), lower line (V3) and thick line (v4, V5).

upper line - V1 DimGray

middle line – v2 DimGray / not used

lower line – V3 DimGray

thick line – V4,V5 DeepSkyBlue, PaleVioletRed

In case the white-circled part of the above Figure appears, please have the arrow point upward or downward.

In the white-circled part, the thick line (V4,V5) has the same value with the upper line (V1) or the lower line (V3) and PRICE’s HIGH or LOW value becomes the same as well.

In Figure 1, if you look at the data window, all of the values, excluding the lower line (V3), are identical. This indicator represents to 4 places of decimals so I just compared until the 4th digit. Of course it would be better if we can compare until the 5th. So if possible please think about addition an option of doing true or false about the 5th place of decimal to the parameter.

PRICE_HIGH = V1 = V4 = V5 = 1.31252

Whenever events like the one above take place, mark an arrow above or under the corresponding candle. Since the marking bases on the current status, it will be repeated everytime a new higher point or lower point appears. It may look like dots of parabolic indicators if arrows are consecutively marked above or under candles.

Thank you so much in advance.

Please look at another picture with the marks of the white-circled part below.

Files:
picture.png  155 kb

davidoh:
Please look at another picture with the marks of the white-circled part below.

David

There was an error in the indicator (in the multi time frame mode) which cause wrong arrows (dots) showing when switched to multi time frame mode. Now that is correct

mladen:
David There was an error in the indicator (in the multi time frame mode) which cause wrong arrows (dots) showing when switched to multi time frame mode. Now that is correct

Thanks for your kindness.

And would you do me a favor to make arrows whenever new High or Low occurs by post #1926?

thanks again your correction version and a request.

I'm going to tell you the details on post #1926 again.

please take a look at this simple figure.

When price going down, it makes a PaleVioletRed dot on "blue 1" area and then it makes new PaleVioletRed dot on "blue 2" area - "blue 1" is a first starting price_low area when indicator shwos a PaleVioletRed dot under candle body, and "blue 2" is a ultimate price_low area when indicator shows a PaleVioletRed dot under candle body.

When price going up, it makes a DeepSkyBlue dot on "red 1" area and then it makes new DeepSkyBlue dot on "red 2" area - "red 1" is a first starting price_high area when indicator shwos a DeepSkyBlue dot on candle body, and "red 2" is a ultimate price_high area when indicator shows a DeepSkyBlue dot on candle body.

So, I want to see the historical dots, not the latest one.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
picture_03.png  27 kb

davidoh:
I'm going to tell you the details on post #1926 again.

please take a look at this simple figure.

When price going down, it makes a PaleVioletRed dot on "blue 1" area and then it makes new PaleVioletRed dot on "blue 2" area - "blue 1" is a first starting price_low area when indicator shwos a PaleVioletRed dot under candle body, and "blue 2" is a ultimate price_low area when indicator shows a PaleVioletRed dot under candle body.

When price going up, it makes a DeepSkyBlue dot on "red 1" area and then it makes new DeepSkyBlue dot on "red 2" area - "red 1" is a first starting price_high area when indicator shwos a DeepSkyBlue dot on candle body, and "red 2" is a ultimate price_high area when indicator shows a DeepSkyBlue dot on candle body.

So, I want to see the historical dots, not the latest one.

Thanks in advance.

Plus, I want to have an option of parameter to adjust the distance between dot and candle body.

Hello,

I like these very helpfull indicators :

corona cycle period and corona dashboard

Is it possible to have the corona cycle period or the corona dashboard without limit of 30 (for the dominant cycle)? It would be really great...

mbr

Ps : I only have the ex4 for the corona dashboard... and... sorry for my poor english !

mbroux:
Hello,

I like these very helpfull indicators :

corona cycle period and corona dashboard

Is it possible to have the corona cycle period or the corona dashboard without limit of 30 (for the dominant cycle)? It would be really great...

mbr

Ps : I only have the ex4 for the corona dashboard... and... sorry for my poor english !

mbroux

It can not be changed (the ex4) since igorad never posted a source of it.

Thank you for your answer... I suspected that... Is it possible to extrapolate the dominant cycle length on the corona cycle period to have no "30" limit ?... It would be really great +++.... I don't know if this is possible but the dominant cycle is very acurate with this indicator...

Reason: