Requests & Ideas - page 462

Happy New Year and a prosperous 2016 to everyone at tsd

I would like to request if someone could write an open session line for the main chart window that can be viewed on charts 1hr and below.

Similar to a Daily open line, it would show the session open at three sessions TKY, LON & NY and be one continuous line that would go back for x number of days (as per the user input).

All the best

Xard777

xard777:

I would like to request if someone could write an open session line for the main chart window that can be viewed on charts 1hr and below.

Similar to a Daily open line, it would show the session open at three sessions TKY, LON & NY and be one continuous line that would go back for x number of days (as per the user input).

All the best

Xard777

Dear xard777,

first of all so much thanks for your coming here,you are warmly welcome,then thanks for happy new year,same and more pleasures and joys for you and a lot of prayers and best wishes.

regards

mrtools:

Tora made the histo version.

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_1_histo.ex4

Thanks a lot,mrtools

xard777:

All the best

Xard777

Dear xard777,

see in pictures,number of days adjustable,if those suits your needs,dolly lines can be thiner,europe open set to tokyo open time,rest is ok,also london asian is attached too,there are so many others too,can you explain more for your specific needs.thanks,

regards

dolly_trading_times__3_1.mq4

xi-sessions_v0.96.mq4

here is one more

session_arrows.mq4

Files:

See the yellow line on the main chart, this is what I am looking for... an open sessions line that draws one continuous line from the open of one session to the open of the next session.

Originally I asked for sessions TKY,LON & NY but if SYD could be included as an option in the user menu then that would be great too.

http://imgur.com/LMddESj

I hope this helps

All the best

Xard777

Files:

xard777:
See the yellow line on the main chart, this is what I am looking for... an open sessions line that draws one continuous line from the open of one session to the open of the next session.

Originally I asked for sessions TKY,LON & NY but if SYD could be included as an option in the user menu then that would be great too.

http://imgur.com/LMddESj

I hope this helps

All the best

Xard777

did you means a step kind zig zag yellow line that crossing up down the 2/8 level.is it a session line or trend line

as for usual sessions indicators this one is multi functional with all options but i think you needs a more specific one that only coders can help you,thanks.

regards

session_hilo_v4.ex4

Here is what the Open Session line would look like drawn in over a two day trading period. If someone could create that as an indy that would be great. Thanks

http://imgur.com/SkQ6IwU

All the best

Xard777

mrtools:

Abel added the latest averages and arrows with the display options.

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_bars.ex4

Hello mrtools

i have a problem with arrow signal/dot this indicator if option of arrow on first bar set to false in multi time frame mode

can you fix it, mrtools ?

Thanks

Files:

mladen:

Alex Demo

Regardless of the limitation, it will have to calculate at least NumberOfBars bars, so, ot much can be done. That is the nature of the SSA

ok mladen thank you.. can you please make a histogram version of this? you will help me a lot to save some space in my screen thanks in advance

Reason: