Requests & Ideas - page 183

mladen:
altoronto

You posted a request for this at the elite section

I am posting the indicator here (simply because the original one is a part of advanced elite)

regards

Mladen

heiken_ashi_ma_jurik_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen, would you kindly provide a Mtf histogram version with zero centered (not tape) of the attached Jurik HA Mtf?

Thank you in advance!

i didn't realize this, but by reversing the "Price1" and "Price2" settings, the bar colors invert, so an "Invert" setting is probably not needed -

Randy

rayphua

If I understand correctly what are you asking for, it can not be zero centered (it is not its nature and making it an oscillator in some of the normalization ways would completely change the values it is showing)

As of regular histogram version, as far as I remember it was already done (will check this though)

rayphua:
heiken_ashi_ma_jurik_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen, would you kindly provide a Mtf histogram version with zero centered (not tape) of the attached Jurik HA Mtf?

Thank you in advance!

Hello:) Requesting for help on EA

Hi guys. I was wondering if someone can help me code this ea? I've been trying to use eagenerator to do it but unfortunately i am still a noob It is based on this indicator called smC4Scalper_candles_v3.1. Bascially i'm just trying to code in a way where green bar=close previous sell order and open buy order and red bar=close previous buy order and open sell order. So this means we will be in the market at all times. The orders will be opened using bar = #1 as per Newdigital's explanation on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179940. So when a string of red bars suddenly turn green at the current bar, we close previous sell and enter buy at the open of the next bar.

I've attached the indi and my failed EA as well . If possible can someone help me code this simple ea? You dun have to use the failed EA i just attached it here for comic relief.

mladen:
rayphua

If I understand correctly what are you asking for, it can not be zero centered (it is not its nature and making it an oscillator in some of the normalization ways would completely change the values it is showing)

As of regular histogram version, as far as I remember it was already done (will check this though)

looking forward to it, Mladen, thank you.

Hi mrtools, yes the trix log seems to be having less false signals. Can you use this for the ea instead?

tanjy:
Hi guys. I was wondering if someone can help me code this ea? I've been trying to use eagenerator to do it but unfortunately i am still a noob It is based on this indicator called smC4Scalper_candles_v3.1. Bascially i'm just trying to code in a way where green bar=close previous sell order and open buy order and red bar=close previous buy order and open sell order. So this means we will be in the market at all times. The orders will be opened using bar = #1 as per Newdigital's explanation on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179940. So when a string of red bars suddenly turn green at the current bar, we close previous sell and enter buy at the open of the next bar. I've attached the indi and my failed EA as well . If possible can someone help me code this simple ea? You dun have to use the failed EA i just attached it here for comic relief.

Tanjy,

Before I do the Ea noticed the indicator was using Trix and its signal difference greater or less than zero to color the candles, Mladen awhile back made a trix log(trix and signal), anyway did a candle version of that using the same concept, could you please check it out and see what you think, seems to me less false signals.Top picture is the trix log candles bottom picture is smScalper Candles.

tanjy:
Hi mrtools, yes the trix log seems to be having less false signals. Can you use this for the ea instead?

Hi Tanjy,

This is the Ea will open and close on the color changes, did a quick visual backtest, the Ea didn't do very well, found a minor problem with the indicator posting a corrected version here and posted a corrected version at original post. After correcting the indicator even though it was working correctly the Ea was still having problems, anyway maybe you can find some better settings, because it seems to get into trouble in sideways market.

rayphua:
looking forward to it, Mladen, thank you.

Mladen, further to the above request, would it be possible to have a Hadelta indicator and histrogram for Jurik Heikin Ashi in mtf too? I see hadelta made for HA of Averages, but none for Jurik. Thanks!

mrtools:
Hi Tanjy, This is the Ea will open and close on the color changes, did a quick visual backtest, the Ea didn't do very well, found a minor problem with the indicator posting a corrected version here and posted a corrected version at original post. After correcting the indicator even though it was working correctly the Ea was still having problems, anyway maybe you can find some better settings, because it seems to get into trouble in sideways market.

Hi Mrtools,

Thanks for helping to code the EA. I am doing a few backtest on it now and also forward testing on range bar charts. Will update if it works well for range bars. Btw, is it possible for you to also include stoploss, takeprofit, trailing stop in the EA as well? Many thanks in advance~

Reason: