Requests & Ideas - page 17

I have been using the Value charts indicator from the elite section,

Top indicator for overbought/sold and divergence.

Is there any chance this can be made into a multi time frame. Like the All CCI etc and show say 4 time frames in one indicator window.

Umesh asked if this indicator can be made mtf

Now, it was not as simple question as it seems at a first glance. Let me explain : I hate when a mtf needs to be switched back and forward in some situations (the classical case when there is an assumption of how many bars should be recalculated in order to have up to date values) And this indicator must check that same thing with 2 symbols : one for the chart symbol, and the other for the base symbol.

So this one does that : in some cases (when in mtf mode) it behaves as if it is 5 separate indicators. And I just love the way it "dances" untill it stabilizes when you enter a symbol in a base symbol that you haven't updated for a long time (or, as a matter of fact, you haven't updated at all)

It has been a pleasure to work on this one : one more little brick is solved

Umesh, here you go
PS: I could convert base symbol to upper case automatically but then, in some cases, it would cause errors (for example when a broker uses "m" (a small M) in symbols names) in which case EURUSDm would become EURUSDM and it would cause an error, so I decided not to do that - so because of that make sure that base symbol name is entered properly (upper and lower case at its place - otherwise metatrader will show anything but what you expect it to )

regards

Mladen

Thanks

mladen,

Thanks for the MTF version.

Umesh

Hi Mladen!

Can you please make the indicator on post 142??

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Halvard

something wrong...??

Hello guys,

I'm using the "Adaptive TMA_Bands_Alert-h4.mq4" indicator, but in the experts tab I see an alarm (red triangle):

"CoronaCyclePeriod_v2.1 EURUSD,M15: unknown sub window number -1 for ObjectCreate function" (this indi is recalled by the main indicator) each tick

The indi on the chart looks ok but I'm not sure if this alarm does affect the calculation.

There's a good man that can help me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Brax64

Brax64

Just set the VisualModeparameter to 1. It will prevent CoronaCyclePeriod to attempt drawing corona on chart and that error will disappear (also, the calculations should be faster). Otherwise you are right : that error does not affect calculations

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hello guys,

I'm using the "Adaptive TMA_Bands_Alert-h4.mq4" indicator, but in the experts tab I see an alarm (red triangle):

"CoronaCyclePeriod_v2.1 EURUSD,M15: unknown sub window number -1 for ObjectCreate function" (this indi is recalled by the main indicator) each tick

The indi on the chart looks ok but I'm not sure if this alarm does affect the calculation.

There's a good man that can help me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Brax64

Brax64

Try it out with these 2 (as a curse I can not find ATR_T3_v1.2 anywhere, but this one does not cause that error you are having problem with) Let me know if everything is OK

PS: attached a CoronaCyclePeriod_v2.2 in which a default mode is not to draw corona (it does as on the picture) but I do not use it from adaptive TMA (changed one thing in the code, hence it works differently, but the CoronaCyclePeriod indicator used is the same as before - attached this version "just in case")

regards

Mladen

mladen:
Brax64

Just set the VisualModeparameter to 1. It will prevent CoronaCyclePeriod to attempt drawing corona on chart and that error will disappear (also, the calculations should be faster). Otherwise you are right : that error does not affect calculations

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen,

hoping everything's fine for you; well, I've tried your suggestion but still I'm getting the same error.

I've switched all 3 visualization modality but nothing changed.

I'm guessing, it will be possible to modify the corona cycle so it will not draw at all? I mean a special version to use only if recalled by others indis and also in the original corona indi there's the instruction : "ObjectsDeleteAll(win,OBJ_RECTANGLE);" that delete all the rectangles included those drawn by other indis and this is a little fastidious , can be fixed?

Thanks a lot for your precious help

Best Regards

Brax64

Hi chaps.

I was wondering if anyone has any tick data in HST format that they could upload?

I want to do some backtesting on the M1 timeframe with the highest possible modelling quality.

I've tried downloading some data in CSV format but can't get it to work.

Thx

Request

Would it be possible to add functionality to the RSTL Indicator for MA Period, Shift, and Price Mode?

Thanks

Files:
rstl.mq4  4 kb
Reason: