Coding help - page 640

what s mean convert htm to csv?

Hi

Can someone fix this very good renko range bar indicator(RenkoRangeBarsV1.2 R_KG.mq4), actually it works fine when attached to online charts like EURUSD M1 but when I attach it on an offline chart it keeps on printing downward bars every tick(see picture attached). I use this in an offline chart for basket trading system so if anyone here can help me recode this so that it can be used to produce renko range bars properly when attached to an offline chart for baskets trading.

thank you.

ilovePa 

Files:

glosbe:
what s mean convert htm to csv?

htm format : http://whatis.techtarget.com/fileformat/HTM-A-Web-page

csv format : http://edoceo.com/utilitas/csv-file-format

ilovepa:

Hi

Can someone fix this very good renko range bar indicator(RenkoRangeBarsV1.2 R_KG.mq4), actually it works fine when attached to online charts like EURUSD M1 but when I attach it on an offline chart it keeps on printing downward bars every tick(see picture attached). I use this in an offline chart for basket trading system so if anyone here can help me recode this so that it can be used to produce renko range bars properly when attached to an offline chart for baskets trading.

thank you.

ilovePa 

Why would you try to attach offline generating code to an offline chart?

mladen:
Why would you try to attach offline generating code to an offline chart?

Hi mladen,

I badly need it for hedge trading(basket trading system) and for easier to analyse the chart and spot trade setup as I always a renko chart trader since its much cleaner chart. please see pics for easy understanding for the charts. the candlesticks chart is the H1 offline basket C5 chart and the renkos are 50pip and 100pip produced from the indicator when attached to the offline M1 C5 basket chart. Hope you can shed some help in recoding it not to produce unlimited downward bars. thank you! 

ilovepa:

Hi mladen,

I badly need it for hedge trading(basket trading system) and for easier to analyse the chart and spot trade setup as I always a renko chart trader since its much cleaner chart. please see pics for easy understanding for the charts. the candlesticks chart is the H1 offline basket C5 chart and the renkos are 50pip and 100pip produced from the indicator when attached to the offline M1 C5 basket chart. Hope you can shed some help in recoding it not to produce unlimited downward bars. thank you! 

I do not think that the problem is in the renko you attached, but in the combination you are trying to use. If the renko you attached works Ok on a regular chart, then it is obvious where the problem comes from

mladen:
I do not think that the problem is in the renko you attached, but in the combination you are trying to use. If the renko you attached works Ok on a regular chart, then it is obvious where the problem comes from

Actually I have a renko bar EA that works perfectly on offline and online chart but this is the regular renko chart. the other I want a fix is renko range bar since its realy annoying it keeps making downward bars. Please see below pics of the two renkos side by side. I use the other one for entry. So I conclude that RenkoRangeBarsV1.2 R_KG.mq4 have some problem in the code. Can this be fixed? Attach is the working renko bars EA (both offline and online chart). If I only could just spot which part of the working EA that need to be added on the indicator to work properly but I could not since no coding background. Thank you in advance if you can fix it. I hope so.

Files:

mladen:
this one also is a working renko indicator both on online and offline charts but produce the regular renko also not the range bars I want.

thanx very much mr mladen

could you fix it?

original sourcehttp://newdigital-world.com/trading-tools/9544-dailyfx-economic-calendar.html

i dont know how convert it

my mt4 is build 950

best regard 

glosbe:

thanx very much mr mladen

could you fix it?

original sourcehttp://newdigital-world.com/trading-tools/9544-dailyfx-economic-calendar.html

i dont know how convert it

my mt4 is build 950

best regard 

If you already asked for update there then why are you asking the same thing here too?

newdigital did answer you.

Reason: