Requests & Ideas - page 14

mladen,

Thanks for taking a look at my request. For now, at least, I am going to shelve it.

Chris

Dynamic Zone RSX Oma

Would someone be able to please add email alerts to Dynamic Zone RSX Oma?

Alerts would be generated when aqua line crosses yellow dashed line from below(i.e. BUY) and when aqua crosses yellow dashed line from above(i.e. SELL.)

Another alert would be generated when the aqua line touches upper red line. This would indicate a SELL. The aqua line touching the lower green line would indicate a BUY.

Thank you. Chris

Files:

Guppy OMA oscillator alerts mtf

Hi.

Just a question about this one. In my testing I get multiple alerts for the same signal. A valid alert is generated then it will send the alert several times. Maybe I am going something wrong. Could someone please test it out?

Thanks.

Chris

Hey Chris,

Mladen fixed the error and you can find the indicator on this post.

jim

Hi Mladen!

Have another request for you, is it possible to make a alert on this indicator?

I would like to have a alert when a candle closes above/below the S/R.

Hope you have time to help?

Best regards

Halvard

Files:
mtf_sr.mq4  7 kb

chris1010:
Would someone be able to please add email alerts to Dynamic Zone RSX Oma?

Alerts would be generated when aqua line crosses yellow dashed line from below(i.e. BUY) and when aqua crosses yellow dashed line from above(i.e. SELL.)

Another alert would be generated when the aqua line touches upper red line. This would indicate a SELL. The aqua line touching the lower green line would indicate a BUY.

Thank you. Chris

Chris,

Please test this version think it does all you are asking on Alert crosses there are "YYY" Y1= alert on buy(green) probability line,Y2 =alert on center gold line and Y3= alert on red sell probability line, you can use all 3 or for example if you don't want to use alert on center line you would put "YNY" f. For probably a much clearer explanation check it out here::

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

post#59

Halvard

This one is "one of those indicators" At first I was thinking "no big deal to do it". Then I realized that it repaints sometimes (not just the usual fractal repainting (since the base of this indicator are fractals) but the "forgot to update" kind of repainting). Then I realized that there are more alerts than I thought at first (8 kind of alerts in total) Then I decided to rewrite the whole thing

So, here you go I think I got everything right now.
PS: one thing is left - if you set all the time frames to same and you set all the displays to true, you are going to get multiple alerts (decided to leave it as is - it is a responsability of the user in that case)

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen!

Have another request for you, is it possible to make a alert on this indicator?

I would like to have a alert when a candle closes above/below the S/R.

Hope you have time to help?

Best regards

Halvard
Files:
mtf_sr_1.mq4  11 kb
mtf_sr.gif  24 kb

Thank you soooo much Mladen, its working just perfect

You are a very kind person and I realy appreciate the work you are doing, lets

hope I can do something in return sometime .

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Halvard

Risk off risk on

Mladen, what about a risk-off/risk-on indicator. Risk-off when there is fear and sell-off mode and risk-on when markets rise and risky assets are bought. It could be based on some trend-following indicator or an adaptive average and confronted daily with economic data. Just an idea. What do you think?

rsx channel

To me this is similar in some ways to dynamic rsx oma but different on the picture using default with daily rsx channel and Oma ribbon on weekly using high low price, seems to be giving some interesting signals, especially after or during a breakout of the oma channel.

About the arrows, the 45 degree arrows are when rsx is leaving the upper or lower channel, and the vertical arrows are to me like warnings when a certain up or down move is about to end!!

Added alerts that are supposed to work when the 45 degree arrows appear but since just made this indicator haven't been able to test how they are working!

Reason: