I was thinking if it was possible to split it like I have done on the picture, I'm not sure if its possible? but then I would have 3 separate indicators on one line.
Ps. The FractalsMD alert is working great, thanks alot :-)))
Is there any chance that you can make a alert on the Velocity indicator, I was thinking about when it crosses the zerro line.
Thanks in advance!
Here you go Working on the above indicator too (I hope it will be ready soon)
Thank you so much Mladen, you are doing a great job
Have great weekend!
Hi Guys! I would like to know if it is possible to modify the attached indicator to show a three color histogram as per the attached image. I would like it to be gold when it is between 40 and 60 and turn green when it crosses above 60 and to turn red when it crosses below 40. If it is too much I would be very happy if it would just change colors when it crosses the 50 line. I would also like to have an alert function added for the 50 line cross. Thank you for your help!
MA cross expert
Hello traders. I am looking for an EA which would trade using two MAs.
1. lotsize configurable - L
2. TP and SL configurable if set to true, if set to false manual
3. both faster and slower MAs should be configurable 0: SMA, 1: EMA, 2:LWMA ..... + shift + other standard settings
4. Fast MA crosses slow MA: will enter trade on the next bar after the cross confirmed. sound and visual alert
5. when the direction of MAs changed and crossed in the opposite direction if profit is negative exit trade, reverse and double (L x
2) (on the next bar after the cross confirmed), if the profit is positive the position closed and reversed not doubling the previous
6. close N% of the position if set to TRUE after reaching X% of mod(SL-entry price) if FALSE do nothing
for example: entry: BUY 0.5 lot EURUSD at 1.3000, I set SL to 1.2940 so SL=60 pips (i setN% = 80 X%=50)
80% of my position = 0.4 lots will be closed when the price reaches 1.3030 which is 50% of the SL . The rest 0.1 lots will be closed on reverse of MAs, TP, or SL whichever comes first.
this is basically it.... Help please. Thanks in advance!
Here you go
PPS: Default parameters are different from the one you posted. To make them equal just enter 1,8,3 in parameters
Mladen, all I can say is thank you! It works great. You are truly the best! Thank you!
Version with alerts added
You can choose between 2 type of alerts : when QQE line crosses 50 line (alertsSignalLineCrossset to false - default setting) or when QQE line crosses signal line (alertsSignalLineCrossset to true)
Hi mladen! This is fantastic! Thank you very much. Works like a charm! When do you sleep?