Requests & Ideas - page 15

Hi Mladen!

I was wondering if its possible to make a news reader like the one in picture?

It only shows the news for that currency pair that you are trading, so its easy to see if you are not trading against the news. In the picture I took the news for next week on USD-CHF.

Do you think it can be done?

Regards

Halvard

Files:
news_2.gif  131 kb

mrtools:
To me this is similar in some ways to dynamic rsx oma but different on the picture using default with daily rsx channel and Oma ribbon on weekly using high low price, seems to be giving some interesting signals, especially after or during a breakout of the oma channel.

About the arrows, the 45 degree arrows are when rsx is leaving the upper or lower channel, and the vertical arrows are to me like warnings when a certain up or down move is about to end!!

Added alerts that are supposed to work when the 45 degree arrows appear but since just made this indicator haven't been able to test how they are working!

Mladen, thanks for this! Could you please post the 'oma ribbon weekly with H/L price'? I cannot find it anywhere.

Janusz123:
Mladen, thanks for this! Could you please post the 'oma ribbon weekly with H/L price'? I cannot find it anywhere.

Check here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662

its post # 56

Its 2 of the oma ribbons 1st one price = 2 in both instances and second one price = 3 in both instances, had it on daily chart but with timeframe = 10080[weekly] on the Oma ribbons.

mrtools:
Check here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662

its post # 56

Its 2 of the oma ribbons 1st one price = 2 in both instances and second one price = 3 in both instances, had it on daily chart but with timeframe = 10080[weekly] on the Oma ribbons.

After all, I used only one oma ribbon with price = 4 and speed -1. The -1 speed really smoothes the trend.

Double smoothed ema ribbon +mtf+alerts

Dear Mladen,

is it possible to make two double smoothed EMAs into 1 ribbon indicator with multitimeframe and alerts possibility?

I believe that a combination of two double smoothed emas with settings suggested by you some time ago (20 for faster one and 50 for slower) can be a goldmine on some pairs. And I am so much curious if it can give us any extra edge if we try to make better entries on lower timeframes while looking on higher TF double smoothed emas. And I think that a ribbon will be a very good way to represent it.

Thank you!

werto

Here you go

or something like this :

There are no wonder indicators (we all know that), but this one, among some other good ones, reminds me what is TA all about and that there are even some simple methods that can be (and are) profitable

regards

mladen

Oco

Mladen, is it possible to fix attached script for 5 digit broker?

oco_visual.mq4

Thank you in advance.

Files:

Hilo channel Jurik smooth mtf

Hi.

Could this indicator please be modified so that it could have the option of using arrows on the chart instead of the "twisting" of the channel as its visual alert? Could the option of turning on and off the Hilo lines please be added to Inputs as well? In other words, just want the options of arrows only or arrows with Hilo lines or just Hilo lines in Inputs box. Of course, the alerts would function the same whether with arrows or Hilo channels.

Thank you.

Think this one does all you are asking but you need the HiLo channel Jurik Smooth in your indicators folder for it to work.

By default it is set to only arrows, if you set show jma lines = true it will show jma hi lo with arrows, if you set show jmalinesnoarrows =true show jma lines needs to be false and it should only show jma hi lo.

Best Regards

Now mtf interpolated!

chris1010:
Hi.

Could this indicator please be modified so that it could have the option of using arrows on the chart instead of the "twisting" of the channel as its visual alert? Could the option of turning on and off the Hilo lines please be added to Inputs as well? In other words, just want the options of arrows only or arrows with Hilo lines or just Hilo lines in Inputs box. Of course, the alerts would function the same whether with arrows or Hilo channels.

Thank you.

Think this one does all you are asking but you need the HiLo channel Jurik Smooth in your indicators folder for it to work.

By default it is set to only arrows, if you set show jma lines = true it will show jma hi lo with arrows, if you set show jmalinesnoarrows =true show jma lines needs to be false and it should only show jma hi lo.

Best Regards

Reason: