Need help with coding please - page 14

Hello guys

I'm looking for an Indicator in MT4 that alarms when a TP or SL is changed in live trades.

I'm currently seeing another account's trades via his investor's password and it is kind of hard to sit and check all TP/SL  of all trades all the time to see if there has been a change. So, I need an Indicator that I can put on his account to alarm when he changes TP or SL on any open trades.

Could anyone help me on this please?

Thanks in advance

m.dorostkar: Could anyone help me on this please?
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!).
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

whroeder1:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!).
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Well, first of all I searched both inside mql5.com and googled outside but I couldn't find anything. That's why I made this new thread in the first place. Otherwise why would I?

And I thought to myself, this could be something interesting and new to those who are addicted to coding; Win-win for the both of us, you know?

I'm not new to coding, I'm just not good at it. Though, I can still understand simple ones and I know this shouldn't even be that hard to code.

If ( orders' TP changed, then beep, otherwise don't )

If you haven't understood my problem yet, I don't know how else I can clarify. No need to be rude either if you cannot help, it's ok. Thread still open to others, willing to help.

Thank you.

nano_fx0:

Hi,

I took a trading break for 5 years when MT4 build was around 4xx.  Now it's 1060 and my indicators and I find all the indicators that I used, are not working in the current MT4 build.

Can any body help to fix these indicators to work with current MT4 build?

Many thanks.

None of them work anymore, bought FAPauto pilot & lots more way back, like you, had a break, came back new PC, download fresh MT4 copy paste old experts folder & libraries like before .... nothing.

A few EA`s I attempted to code came close before, still problem with placing orders, some small syntax thing, check order or something. still can`t figure it out, still in Hung App mode. These ones are in MQL4 & they will load in the new MT4 but the .ex version will not. 

Some of the other ones were good performers, it`s just getting them to work or rewritten, & people have disappeared.   

bighooizachi: it`s just getting them to work or rewritten, & people have disappeared.
Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

Good day everyone
I am trying to test a strategy but I need some help. 
I want to draw a horizontal line when price reaches a point e.g if ask price is above ma30,

So the line would be drawn to about 50 to 100 points below the ask price.

And I want to place a sell stop on the line, so if the price falls below the horizontal line, a sell trade would be placed

Any help rendered would be appreciated, thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏

Here is a list of all functions of MQl5: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/function_indices

A line is a graphical object with you can create with ObjectCreate().

as there is almost nothing that has not jet been programmed for MQ learn to search e.g. for breakout and study the code I am sure you can use parts of it to build your system.

Documentation on MQL5: List of MQL5 Functions
Documentation on MQL5: List of MQL5 Functions
  • www.mql5.com
List of MQL5 Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

olaniyitaiye #:
Good day everyone
I am trying to test a strategy but I need some help. 
I want to draw a horizontal line when price reaches a point e.g if ask price is above ma30,

So the line would be drawn to about 50 to 100 points below the ask price.

And I want to place a sell stop on the line, so if the price falls below the horizontal line, a sell trade would be placed

Any help rendered would be appreciated, thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏
So this line will be drawn manually, and you need to be as a virtual 🛑 ? How about the order? Also manually? Because there are plenty trading assistant utilities on the market … which is exactly what you need 

Daniel Cioca #:
So this line will be drawn manually, and you need to be as a virtual 🛑 ? How about the order? Also manually? Because there are plenty trading assistant utilities on the market … which is exactly what you need 
Thanks for replying
The line  would be drawn automatically 
And the orders also should be automatically

Probably with an EA
But I don't know how to code it😞😞

Carl Schreiber #:

Here is a list of all functions of MQl5: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/function_indices

A line is a graphical object with you can create with ObjectCreate().

as there is almost nothing that has not jet been programmed for MQ learn to search e.g. for breakout and study the code I am sure you can use parts of it to build your system.

Thanks so much for the reply

But I've tried using the function, I am able to draw the line on the chart (in an ea) but I can't convert the line to a price so as to place sellstops on the line

That's what I need help with
Reason: