Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 149

welcome back

Welcome back Mr. Nims. Already I have learned something (or really been reminded) about the use of MACD and trading the renko system, thanks for your excellent thread and support of it.

Lordsfxt we would all appreciate your system notes (Mr. Nims was kind enough to provide his system) and I understand you have developed a good working system around this thread, would you mind sharing it with us all ?

Re XPMA

I tried to load the all version of xpma.mq4 from this forum and it will not plot. I tried all version on Renko(2min/3min) chart and Time Frame chart from 5min to 4hrs including changing the time frame property to match correct time frame.

The Ma color w/applied price is able to plot. Any help please to plot the xpma

Demo

Hi Folks,

I'm running a demo on Alpari UK. So you can see how i trade the renko system

Link to the live stats are here.

Renko Ashi Trading System 2 System | Myfxbook

Please dont follow my trades though, i make roughly 30-100 trades a day to scalp pips.

mr_nims:
Hi Folks,

I'm running a demo on Alpari UK. So you can see how i trade the renko system

Link to the live stats are here.

Renko Ashi Trading System 2 System | Myfxbook

Please dont follow my trades though, i make roughly 30-100 trades a day to scalp pips.

Nims, could you provide investor password for us to look at real time action?

tipuwang:
Nims, could you provide investor password for us to look at real time action?

Sure, its already posted on the myfxbook description.

Renko Forum

Hey Folks, if your really interested into trading Renko with extreme success.

150 people are dedicating all our time and effort at the renko forums, to make indicators, trading systems and EA's on that.

You can join us too in the world of renko.

Renko Discussion Forum

Link to development of Dual MACD Renko ashi 2 and Alarms and arrows for them on this topic on the renko forum.

Board Message

Good luck all!

knee-jerk motion

Hi All,

I am just wondering if any of you experiencing any knee-jerk motion on your renko chart using the renkoashi_script (as an EA) or RenkoLivechart_v3.2. I am with IBFX and lotta times the renko chart prices is lagging behind the original chart; sometimes it stagnate and suddenly jump to the next prices as it tries to catch up with prices in the original chart. Any solution? TIA.

Cheers

How to sign up in your forum?

Hi Mr_Nims,

I clicked on your forum, but could not find where to sign up to become a member of your forum.

Please send the sign-up link so that I can sign up asap.

Also, for scalping, as you have got all necessary indicators and template, I think you can make an EA based on this interesting and good manual trading system.

Thanks and regards,

James

jamesphuc72:
Hi Mr_Nims,

I clicked on your forum, but could not find where to sign up to become a member of your forum.

Please send the sign-up link so that I can sign up asap.

Also, for scalping, as you have got all necessary indicators and template, I think you can make an EA based on this interesting and good manual trading system.

Thanks and regards,

James

Have a look there......

Files:
register.png  119 kb

Please help!! Renko doesn't work for me

Hi,

I'm quite a newbie to MT4 and EA, very interested in Mr.Nims'Renko system.

I've downloaded and set the EA as instructed in the PDFmanual.

But the problem is that automatic trading doesn't work.

I've done all steps in the manual and even uninstall and reinstall the MT4 and try with many brokers.But it still doesn't work.

The charts seem to look normal and there's price movement but no trading.

Can somebody help me please?

Best regards,

Kade

Files:
3_2.jpg  125 kb
5.jpg  117 kb
6.jpg  40 kb
Reason: