Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 152

Renko is perfect and picture whitch helped me the most is this:

Files:
nadopuna.png  514 kb

Ea

Hi

Thanks for the EA, am going to forward test - found all indicators apart from RK-MA-L.ex4 - can you post please.

traderduke:
Mr. Nims,

I would like to thank you and all the other helpful members for all your help in the past. I would like to payback or payforward in some cases by providing a EA that supports your ideas. This EA was originally a Robert Hill NonLagMA EA, it can be found everywhere. The indicators are also available everywhere except for the MAH/MAL which anyone can find.

I ran it on EUR-JPY with Renko 7pip bricks. From 3-3-10 till 6-3-10 and got 62% winners witha 8.2K payout with the setup thats in the EA.

It of course it test great in backtesting but we all know thats a fake so demo it and I'll test it Live. Maybe we can come up with something.

Ray

Mr Nims, Your EA

mr_nims:
Hi,

Finally a blog for the renko and for my trading stuff. Its going to be a commitment to keep updating this place, but i think it will help me as well as help you with understanding renko and understanding how i work. Maybe you could help me be a better trader? who knows..

Please click the buttons on the right for the different pages.

BLOG STARTED ON 5th June 2010.... SO everything posted starts from this date .... past is gone...future is here now!

Good luck and i will keep posting my daily or weekly trading and updates here.

Thanks,

Mr, Nims

Mr, Nims - Renko Ashi Trading System 2

Mr. Nims,

I would like to thank you and all the other helpful members for all your help in the past. I would like to payback or payforward in some cases by providing a EA that supports your ideas. This EA was originally a Robert Hill NonLagMA EA, it can be found everywhere. The indicators are also available everywhere except for the MAH/MAL which anyone can find.

I ran it on EUR-JPY with Renko 7pip bricks. From 3-3-10 till 6-3-10 and got 62% winners witha 8.2K payout with the setup thats in the EA.

It of course it test great in backtesting but we all know thats a fake so demo it and I'll test it Live. Maybe we can come up with something.

Ray

It appears that some of the programming steps are not working. I can see holes where a Long or short postion should have been taken but wasn't. I will reloaded the EA with the steps set up so you can // out the step one at a time. Any help would be appreciated.

This may be the stupidest question. I am not sure why my renko chart is not "cubes" and shows as bar chart like below. I am using Renko chart v3.2 EA.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong ?.

Thanks

Files:
renko.gif  15 kb

I got it !!

Ignore my post above.

Thanks

es trader:
This may be the stupidest question. I am not sure why my renko chart is not "cubes" and shows as bar chart like below. I am using Renko chart v3.2 EA.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong ?.

Thanks

It's perfect man, it's the evolve version of renko boxes So nice, no ?

Nice entry:

Files:
eur.gif  35 kb

How to enter into the transaction

It is a normal input or rather early

Files:
gbp-usd.gif  26 kb

leedelux:
It is a normal input or rather early

For me is too early, I would rather wait MACD go under 0.

I am not using renko with Cable so I cant be sure, but MACD should be yours first signal for trade, it is much safer entry.

Update your renko with xpMA, it is written here in post number 74 on page 8. He shows better signals.

to mkrajaci

I thank, I will try

Reason: