Buy Expert Advisor - page 3

Reshetov:

Physically impossible:

1. Advisors are occasionally overoptimised as soon as the returns on an instrument become unsatisfactory. It is impossible to reproduce this in the tester. I would like to have an Expert Advisor that does not need to be re-optimized. But it is not harmful to dream - markets change sometimes.

Re-optimization worsens results by 10% to 40%, depending on the Expert Advisor (for mine, of course).

This approach is interesting (since I dabble in managing equity), I can look into this direction. I myself count two hundred trades backward each month and optimize by this period (established through experience).

:

Not optimising worsens the result by ten to forty percent, depending on the EA (for mine, of course).

This approach is interesting (since I indulge in Equity Management), I may look into it. I myself count two hundred trades backward each month and optimize by this period (established through experience).

I reoptimize only if the yield has become unsatisfactory. If profitability from the Expert Advisor is normal, then what is the point of over-optimization?

Reshetov:
I only over-optimise if the returns become unsatisfactory. If the profitability of the EA is normal, what is the point of over-optimisation?
Like the best is the enemy of the good?

Reshetov:
I will reoptimize only if profits become unsatisfactory. If profitability of the Expert Advisor is normal, then what is the point of overoptimization?

Assumption #1 If you reoptimise regularly, the EA will not trade "unsatisfactorily".

Assumption #2 "If the profitability from the EA is OK", then it will be even better with regular re-optimization.

But, as they say, the experiment is the ultimate criterion of truth. Oh man, I found myself a job for New Year holidays. True, I strongly suspect that for each EA it will be different.

Somm:

Assumption #1 If you reoptimise regularly, the EA will not trade "unsatisfactorily".

Assumption #2 "If the profitability from the EA is OK", then it will be even better with regular re-optimization.

But, as they say, the experiment is the ultimate criterion of truth. Oh man, I found myself a job for New Year holidays. However, I strongly suspect that everything will be different for each EA.

For both the EA and the pair

atpngp:
I buy EA kootry not plummeting deposit and has a positive real story on a real account! Pishite skype atpngp.
Yes, you're fluffing masters! I'm actually on a fully serious. If someone has a proposal write in person and on Skype atpngp.

Contender:

Do you have any on what?

Yes there is!

atpngp:
Yes there is!

I can sell in source code for 1000 credits an EA that trades on a real account to which this signal is linked.

But to be honest, I'm not sure it will help you. I'd rather you sign up for the signal.

atpngp:
I buy EA kootry not plummeting deposit and has a positive real story on a real account! Pishite skype atpngp.
I write expert advisers, indicators and scripts.

Yes! Of course, you think I've been on the forex market for 6 years and I'm going to use some kind of indusers? And everything written has been tested by my own mistakes and money !!!!!!!!!!!
Reason: